Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
New Macro/Multiskill System - (12/8/15)
Looks promising. We can use item when it get implement. Why is there a toggle for expand 1-4, will they be add to shortcut manager?
The expand just opens the additional macro lines. Each group contains a total of 5 outputs for the macro, each macro can have 4 of these groups so the macro can consist of 20 outputs. The expand just makes it so I don't have to have 20 outputs of 4 lines each open to have to scroll thru.
As Az says, it's just to make the UI cleaner and also it will bug out the dropbox if you have too many currently showing on one window.
Something broke with the latest update to Skill Manager. Skill under the Macro system will only cast if it is on Self, but not Target. It will just spam "Invalid Target"
marco target still malfunction.
Problem I am still having with the macro system at the moment is if a mob dies mid macro it hangs even if I target another mob. Is there any way to work around this? Also couldn't get ground target to work (if it was supposed to because I know it's beta) as well as items unless there is a certain way of doing it that I am missing.
I saw the new drop down as text command and item. Does it work yet?
There are also buttons in skillbook for new item/new text command but I couldn't figure out how to get them to work plus the console kept spitting out an error about attempting to index global 'skill' (a nil value). So doubt they are fully implemented yet.
Also, anyone know if the ground target actually working yet or still a place holder?

I tried to get flaming arrow trigger in macro but it doesn't seem to work.
Nope didn't work for me either. Could see ground target marker but it never placed it after I set the delay extremely high.