Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Bot teleport during grind mode with uncheck on settings
Devs

Lots of ppl doing fate in HW zone after 3.15 Anima weapon patch also minion got great function
flying with cubes so we are free to fly in HW zone.

But I notice bot teleport FATE to FATE even I uncheck all teleport function (bot ignore paranoid option too,
teleport with ppl around)
Only I notice teleport in all of HW zone.

Is this knowing bug or any solution to fix it?
Damn so weired because I'm getting this problem too. Was doing Fates grinding in Heavenward area for the new Luminous Crystal and it keep using Teleport Hacks even when it is not check.

Please fixed, I'm so scared. And yes like OP said, all Heavenwards area.
The only way this could be possible is if somebody created a teleport OMC on one of the maps, or you have some old ancient addon installed.
(12-18-2015, 01:14 AM)Ace Wrote:  The only way this could be possible is if somebody created a teleport OMC on one of the maps, or you have some old ancient addon installed.

How to fixed this? Re-install the bot or deleted all Heavenward Mesh?

I don't have any addon install except Sebbs and Latty one and WorldTour.
next time you notice it take not of where it was and where it went to ill check the mesh

also what task it was doing at the time
the % of fates any other info you can think of
I notice it did it in Azys Leah the most using Grind Mode. All Fates I have check it at 1% going into the Fates, except Boss at 3%. It does it right after the Fate is finish it would Hack Teleport to the next Fates.
post your settings please
[Image: 31194dca97.jpg]

I try Deleting all Navigation Mesh and re-install and download your Scholar Profile https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qv619iv7840hs...EVSta?dl=0 I encounter another problem now. It's Auto Equipt the worst item level and not optimize one. Like it would equip some Gathering and some other low ilv on my Scholar. How do I fixed this?
Sebbs

This is just example bot teleport from zone line of Idyllshire to FATE.

Another situation FATE to FATE doesn't matter if other players around or not.

HW Grind pretty risky to reported specialy everybody doing FATE for crystal. I recommend babyshitting while griding.

P.S Here is logs I try do it again with debug level 3.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

aye i have been noticing this issue aswell, maybe safer to disable the teleport feature for now all together till it can be fixed,
only thing i notice is that it happens when flying.