Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Bot teleport during grind mode with uncheck on settings
(12-18-2015, 08:19 PM)mukodesu Wrote:  Ace and brocklesnar

Problem solved after remove GUI addon from minion then I was monitoring an hour seems fine.

Thanks for great help and hope to impliment "Do crystal" like "Do atma" someday.

So this was the problem. No wander on one of my Minion Bot Folder I have the GUI install and it always used Teleporting and I try the other Bots and it doesn't do it.

Maybe should remove the GUI Addon from the site because people who don't know and download and used it will get Banned.
(12-19-2015, 11:41 AM)Darkvelvet Wrote:  
(12-18-2015, 08:19 PM)mukodesu Wrote:  Ace and brocklesnar

Problem solved after remove GUI addon from minion then I was monitoring an hour seems fine.

Thanks for great help and hope to impliment "Do crystal" like "Do atma" someday.

So this was the problem. No wander on one of my Minion Bot Folder I have the GUI install and it always used Teleporting and I try the other Bots and it doesn't do it.

Maybe should remove the GUI Addon from the site because people who don't know and download and used it will get Banned.

MAHA has already updated and fixed his MOD.
Still teleporting with new version of GUI.

brocklesnar hows your's?
(12-19-2015, 05:18 PM)mukodesu Wrote:  Still teleporting with new version of GUI.

brocklesnar hows your's?

Have not checked out the new version yet, but he removed the line ace mentioned from what i have read so i assumed it was fixed, but been away most of the day.
Still teleporting with GUI