Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Bot teleport during grind mode with uncheck on settings
(12-18-2015, 11:03 AM)mukodesu Wrote:  Sebbs

This is just example bot teleport from zone line of Idyllshire to FATE.

Another situation FATE to FATE doesn't matter if other players around or not.

HW Grind pretty risky to reported specialy everybody doing FATE for crystal. I recommend babyshitting while griding.

P.S Here is logs I try do it again with debug level 3.

"babyshitting" LOL
Looking through it, I don't see any way it's possible without having the teleport option turned on.
If you're relying on the Paranoid option to keep from teleporting long-distances, you shouldn't.
well the distance for me was not that great looking on the map from where i set evac point a second before and to where the fate was it teleported to, thing is it does not Always teleport it is just such a rare occurance, as if it thinks it is stuck and use the not checked teleport (hack) feature.
Check and make sure you don't have any keyboard shortcuts set for cursor teleport in the Teleporter module?
It just happened again had restarted the game. attached the bot. hit the startstop button and it instantly teleported to the FATE, hit stop and after as fate was done, and upon starting bot again teleported.

edit: no shortcuts are set for teleporting
edit2: can other ppl who experiencing this say if they using MAHA's gui addon?
I think it's coming from a bad override in that addon. It is trying to override a function and in doing so it adds a line of

Code:
gTeleport = Settings.FFXIVMINION.gTeleport

along with some other things, but these variables do not exist yet, so it creates a conflict where the variable becomes nil, and the checkbox will be neither checked nor unchecked.
Was fate grinding for around 4 hours in cwh and it didn't teleport once. Installed that gui addon and teleported after second fate.
so guess we narrowed the issue down to the addon then
Yea, so uninstall until he removes the bad lines. Should really leave the filter stuff out now, there's really no reason to touch it and display it in every window.
Ace and brocklesnar

Problem solved after remove GUI addon from minion then I was monitoring an hour seems fine.

Thanks for great help and hope to impliment "Do crystal" like "Do atma" someday.