Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Bot starts, calls chocobo and does nothing
Bot was working perfectly fine before this weeks updates. Last day it worked if i remember right was Monday. Now you start the bot, it will auto-equip is set, call chocobo then do nothing. If you leave the bot running you can't move until you stop it.

* What OS are you running? | Win8.1Pro x64
* What AV is installed? | Avast Free
* Where is the bot installed? | C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? | NONE
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? | Teamspeak, Ventrillo, Teamviewer (not attached to Minion), Nvidia GeForce Experience.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE | YES
* Are you running the bot as admin? | YES
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? | ATTACH
*Are you running any Bot addons? | NO
First remove your 3rd party AV, then we need some information, what mode are you on, what profile are you running, screen shots of the settings in the mode you are running, have you confirmed you are actually on a mesh by enabling show mesh in the navmesh manager.
Think I got it figured out, I had to manually set the nav mesh. It won't auto create the navmesh upon teleporting into the zone.

(01-07-2016, 01:56 AM)Cichard Wrote:  First remove your 3rd party AV, then we need some information, what mode are you on, what profile are you running, screen shots of the settings in the mode you are running, have you confirmed you are actually on a mesh by enabling show mesh in the navmesh manager.

I just saw the mesh thing and was suprised it didnt set it automatically.

I have it excluded in the AV, also it was working without a problem before I excluded it and after I excluded so I don't believe the AV is causing an issue.
its to prevent any future issues with your AV

[Image: nP4ztuA.png?small]

[Image: B8a0z3L.png]
* What OS are you running? | Win7 Ultimate x64
* What AV is installed? | Microsoft Security Essentials
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? | Teamspeak, Nvidia GeForce Experience.
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? | ATTACH

After last update bot will auto-equip, call chocobo then do nothing.
(01-09-2016, 08:03 AM)Kakeru Wrote:  * What OS are you running? | Win7 Ultimate x64
* What AV is installed? | Microsoft Security Essentials
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? | Teamspeak, Nvidia GeForce Experience.

After last update bot will auto-equip, call chocobo then do nothing.

do you have the same issue with the wrong nav mesh loaded?

delete you nav mesh folder and redownload the files
correct nav mesh was loaded.

i delete the old one's and install new mesh now it works. thx a lot
Where did you did the download for the new mesh files? Did it automatically recognise that they were deleted?
(02-18-2016, 03:44 PM)barfelonous Wrote:  Where did you did the download for the new mesh files? Did it automatically recognise that they were deleted?

yes it will auto down load any missing files
Are you able to gather 50+ nodes around tail feather?