Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Windows 10 Bot not attaching
(01-15-2016, 02:07 AM)Powder Wrote:  Can any others confirm this is an AMD processor issue? It would help immensely to narrow this down it.

I can confirm that it's not working properly on my AMD FX-8350.
yeah runs with an AMD FX 8350 on the machine having the issue with attaching.
Ok thanks guys, ill get on it. At least there is some direction now :)
It seems to sometimes attach for me first go but other time it can take a good 10+ attempts, I've just always put up with lol.
Also one other thing I've noticed is on my other PC with the same CPU and a Radeon 7950 GPU it breaks really fast, Like textures break and and all go yellow or just don't show at all on characters and soon crashes the game after. Only does it with the bot attached I do recall it making some stuff not render at all years ago but now its not really useable.
Have you hears of anyone with that problem before, does the bot just not like AMD shit? lol
(01-15-2016, 10:05 PM)JWD1994 Wrote:  It seems to sometimes attach for me first go but other time it can take a good 10+ attempts, I've just always put up with lol.
Also one other thing I've noticed is on my other PC with the same CPU and a Radeon 7950 GPU it breaks really fast, Like textures break and and all go yellow or just don't show at all on characters and soon crashes the game after. Only does it with the bot attached I do recall it making some stuff not render at all years ago but now its not really useable.
Have you hears of anyone with that problem before, does the bot just not like AMD shit? lol

i havent heard anyone having rendering problems unless they didnt have access to the gui folder and that was only rendering parts of the bot nothing with the game. I would suggest driver updates with your GPU, We have 1 machine that has the exact same graphic card and it never has any issues with textures.
Anyone with the AMD cpu issue which requires you to use compatible mode to attach could you try this minionlauncher.exe , replacing the current one in your minionapp folder and try the normal attach method and report back. (dont update the bot or it will overwrite it)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1183...uncher.rar
(01-16-2016, 11:37 PM)Powder Wrote:  Anyone with the AMD cpu issue which requires you to use compatible mode to attach could you try this minionlauncher.exe , replacing the current one in your minionapp folder and try the normal attach method and report back. (dont update the bot or it will overwrite it)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1183...uncher.rar

Default mode attaches now. Seem to have only failed to attach once of of like 30 startups
Progress :) If a few more can confirm it works for them I can put it out to the masses.
(01-17-2016, 12:15 AM)Powder Wrote:  Progress :) If a few more can confirm it works for them I can put it out to the masses.

That's over 2 PC's with the same CPU also which neither worked with Default before :D