Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Solo - King Moogle Ex
(01-19-2016, 10:13 PM)crayfish Wrote:  Because some of us don't sell gil.

then maybe you shouldnt be solo "Farming" things that make gil? why do you need Large sums of gil if you dont sell gil, when the bot can farm things for you.... as an example, instead of using gil to buy mats to craft with just use the bot to gather then use the bot to craft. Doing risky things to get "large" sums of gil quickly is pointless in a game you play long term. This is exactly a method to get you banned High risk but High reward, these are things for RMT people that sell gil and can afford to be banned and start over. If you dont RMT i would suggest staying away from things that are HIGH risk/Reward unless you dont care to be banned, which i assume isnt the case because you wouldnt of commented.
I just dismiss and recreate the retainer after every sale. Surely I'm up for a ban or something though.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Nah if you arent found inside a duty you will not be banned. Whoever got already banned was unlucky.
did this get nerfed or did i just hit unlucky rng? i haven't been abusing this, just getting 1 whisker every couple days, normally done within 10 runs. yesterday i went 40 runs without getting one. if i wasn't so baked i'd probably have realized that botting it for so long was a dumb idea :P
(01-24-2016, 09:14 PM)dedfrogz Wrote:  did this get nerfed or did i just hit unlucky rng? i haven't been abusing this, just getting 1 whisker every couple days, normally done within 10 runs. yesterday i went 40 runs without getting one. if i wasn't so baked i'd probably have realized that botting it for so long was a dumb idea :P

No, just random. I have farming King Mog several thousand times, from time when was and 8 minion fight , hundreds on this solo profile. Sometimes RNGesus just ain't smiling on you.

(01-24-2016, 11:00 PM)Underwhelp Wrote:  
(01-24-2016, 09:14 PM)dedfrogz Wrote:  did this get nerfed or did i just hit unlucky rng? i haven't been abusing this, just getting 1 whisker every couple days, normally done within 10 runs. yesterday i went 40 runs without getting one. if i wasn't so baked i'd probably have realized that botting it for so long was a dumb idea :P

No, just random. I have farmed King Mog several thousand times, from time when was and 8 minion fight , hundreds on this solo profile. Sometimes RNGesus just ain't smiling on you.

No, just random. I have farmed King Mog several thousand times, from time when was and 8 minion fight , hundreds on this solo profile. Sometimes RNGesus just ain't smiling on you.
I've been doing this by myself semi manually before, exploiting it early before anyone knew, or for botters who already knew, but were probably too lazy.

Just wondering how many people got banned with this already?
Using this duty profile or not.

I haven't been farming it lately but since I just use Minion for help because of my hand problems and mainly slight boosts, so I'm not a gil farmer and want to be careful and ascertain how risky it has been in there lately. I've been holding back from even stepping in there at all.

I also always had radar on when farming this, and my window dragged to the side so I can always see the radar, but I'm not sure if GMs even show up on radar filters, since I don't know whether they're classified as players or not. If anyone offhand knows, that'd be cool
(01-11-2016, 01:09 AM)Underwhelp Wrote:  Worked fine as an iLvl 159 SMN with Titan, died consistantly at this gear level with Garuda. Avg completion time 13 mins. Thanks for sharing !

How did you get this to work with Titan? Would you be willing to share the profile you used, please?
(01-28-2016, 03:24 AM)Scorpy Wrote:  
(01-11-2016, 01:09 AM)Underwhelp Wrote:  Worked fine as an iLvl 159 SMN with Titan, died consistantly at this gear level with Garuda. Avg completion time 13 mins. Thanks for sharing !

How did you get this to work with Titan? Would you be willing to share the profile you used, please?

Meant I summoned Titan, not soloed Titan EX, I just killed King Mog EX with titan out and low gear level for level 60.

(01-24-2016, 11:55 PM)Kireien Wrote:  I've been doing this by myself semi manually before, exploiting it early before anyone knew, or for botters who already knew, but were probably too lazy.

Just wondering how many people got banned with this already?
Using this duty profile or not.

I haven't been farming it lately but since I just use Minion for help because of my hand problems and mainly slight boosts, so I'm not a gil farmer and want to be careful and ascertain how risky it has been in there lately. I've been holding back from even stepping in there at all.

I also always had radar on when farming this, and my window dragged to the side so I can always see the radar, but I'm not sure if GMs even show up on radar filters, since I don't know whether they're classified as players or not. If anyone offhand knows, that'd be cool

Well I have never been banned farming this, one of the accounts must have close to 2000 goes at it now in total. Every time I was banned it was almost like they just happened to watch me that day some how. Then I would run the same thing hundreds of times, exactly the same way with no bans. That being said would not run this type of profile on my main account, just as not worth the minor risk to me.