Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Solo - King Moogle Ex
there's a whisker market? lol what have I done... :) lol how much are they worth each? what's the drop rate like? o_O

To be very honest with everyone, I recommend not running the duty too much in any case due to the way SE tends to ban people who duty hack constantly. It's better to maybe spread them out between legit runs. All up to you though.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
they sell for mil
Let's say you made me almost 15mil ;)

The drop rates are around 10% and are as i said unique.(ofc that's much more better than the 10%/8 = 1.25% you would get from a normal party) That's good cause if you leave it overnight you will only get 1 kingly whisker so it will not crash the market easily(lost a whisker due to that but hey shit happens). Since this isnt LcoA its not on SE radars,yet. Ofc and thats a serious consern does SE look for which primals have been beaten solo? The enrage mechanics in this fights make its so you will not survive. Even more with several memento moogles. So be carefull.

you can avg 6 runs /hr on a BRD ilvl 180-190 and 10 runs/hr on BLM ilvl205.
Does the whisker drop from unsynced?
yes, it was changed after last patch. Ive gotten 2 now since i started running it last night.

roughly 7:20 min runs on 210 bard.
173 mch - 13.5 mins using (Dragon) Machinist profile. AOE off

Lowest my hp got was 60% so nothing to worry about. I should prob work on gearing up my ranged classes a bit since this is my highest ><
i tried to lunch it today but my toon doesn't move.. just waiting what do i miss ? thx ^^
@Nampa I think you must make sure it's solo queued and that unsynced party is enabled. If you don't enable solo queue it'll think someone didn't load into the dungeon and not continue afaik iirc...

Updated the file with some smallll changes. Just related to timers. It won't lag before engaging the other moogles basically, now. So that saves you ~ 5 seconds of time... haha.
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Btw watching the trends market is already crashing xD

People dont know how 2 undercut xD
Seriously stop undercutting. Went from 4 mil to 1.5 and dropping by undercutters