Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Solo - King Moogle Ex
(01-13-2016, 02:16 PM)Namnaf Wrote:  @Nampa I think you must make sure it's solo queued and that unsynced party is enabled. If you don't enable solo queue it'll think someone didn't load into the dungeon and not continue afaik iirc...

Updated the file with some smallll changes. Just related to timers. It won't lag before engaging the other moogles basically, now. So that saves you ~ 5 seconds of time... haha.

weird, i did select solo queued and unsych, the bot launch mog, and it doesn't move when my char is front of him...

i put the files in "/LuaMods/ffixminion/DutyProfiles" is it correct ?

edit : ok it works now, i just deactivate telecast.. dunno why but thx, good job ^^

edit : ok it doesn't work anymore.. actually my char doesn't tp in the air, it just stands on the ground and do nothing.. weird
(01-13-2016, 09:59 PM)tw1sted Wrote:  Seriously stop undercutting. Went from 4 mil to 1.5 and dropping by undercutters

Lol, classic.
You crashed the whisker market with this unfortunately.
71 downloads . i doubt that this alone crashed the market.
works fine i hope one day somone create duty for farming weapons ilv 205 / 190
(01-14-2016, 09:27 AM)robertvila Wrote:  You crashed the whisker market with this unfortunately.

markets per server are totaly different. So your market could already be crappy on this front, where other servers its great. But like sebbs said only 71 people downloaded this profile, This has not had an effect on anyones "market"
(01-14-2016, 02:21 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(01-14-2016, 09:27 AM)robertvila Wrote:  You crashed the whisker market with this unfortunately.

markets per server are totaly different. So your market could already be crappy on this front, where other servers its great. But like sebbs said only 71 people downloaded this profile, This has not had an effect on anyones "market"

Since this is a limited market and the supply increased drastically ofc it forces the price 2 drop.

On another note over 40 runs the past days 0 drops :/ RNGjesus plz

Edit: Someone edited my post without my permission.
Botters complaining about other botters botters undercutting their undercutting. Classic.
my Moggle EX char(second Account) is Banned :( no hacks ! Only solo Moggle :( GL guys
I got banned with this. GM pop up inside the instance watching me stand above King Moogle.
There is no denied. He did type "Hi" and my char got disconnected after.