Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Solo - King Moogle Ex
good thing i stopped early xD

Mind sharing server names?
Server: Cerberus!
As i had said this brought notoriety to SE. probably a whiteknight from reddit reported it
yeah someone posted it on reddit crying rip
did you have a link? i didnt see anything even though i lurk there
That's unfortunate, but not surprising. I tried to warn people to not crash the market but was laughed at for whining and even had a post removed. People need to be smart about their botting.
market crashes itself lol
Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
Not surprised people are getting banned probably farming for long lengths. Plus solo farming this sound like a terrible idea. Its not really something you can solo...
Best to play safe these days in duty, Use the most correct party layout and try to have the clear times reasonable and do all objectives...
(01-17-2016, 05:19 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  That's unfortunate, but not surprising. I tried to warn people to not crash the market but was laughed at for whining and even had a post removed. People need to be smart about their botting.

just think banning is good thing, you make bunch of money selling the gil you make, get banned with everyone else, price goes back up some, then buy new account do again untill banned. I dont see why people care about being banned so much, you can make so much gil and $ more then enough to buy a new account.
Because some of us don't sell gil.