Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average
extreme lag when moving from node to node
Very unlikely to be PC related, days ago the bot would drop my FPS from 90 to say, 30, but now it's dropped as far as sub-10, even down to 2 depending on what it's doing, to the point where the bot can't navigate properly. It seems most impactful when it's moving, such as "movetointeract" and "movetopos", whereas while actually doing the gathering, or in the process of teleporting, the FPS returns to normal. Note I've only really used Sebbs gathering so I have not tested with other modules whatsoever.

It seems to not affect my level 60 botanist as bad (as in still usable, albeit ~10fps), but if I switch to fishing or mining, both being low level, the FPS drops to ~2 and the bot can't navigate properly.

If I can provide any further assistance please let me know.

Edit: Spelling.
Hmm, not using any storebough addons/profiles atm, so idk.
Pulling information from a separate thread.... Sebbs Gathering pack, having the "Disable Vendoring" option ticked fixed the issue of dropping to 2 FPS. I can say this has fixed the issue for at least 2 other people according to the pack's thread. Note that dropping to 10 fps is still an issue, but the bot functions now so I can't complain.
(01-12-2016, 02:48 AM)darkspriggan Wrote:  Pulling information from a separate thread.... Sebbs Gathering pack, having the "Disable Vendoring" option ticked fixed the issue of dropping to 2 FPS. I can say this has fixed the issue for at least 2 other people according to the pack's thread. Note that dropping to 10 fps is still an issue, but the bot functions now so I can't complain.

are you using minioncontroller addon as well?
(01-12-2016, 08:28 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(01-12-2016, 02:48 AM)darkspriggan Wrote:  Pulling information from a separate thread.... Sebbs Gathering pack, having the "Disable Vendoring" option ticked fixed the issue of dropping to 2 FPS. I can say this has fixed the issue for at least 2 other people according to the pack's thread. Note that dropping to 10 fps is still an issue, but the bot functions now so I can't complain.

are you using minioncontroller addon as well?

I reinstalled everything to make sure it wasn't something else I had, so it was just base program with whatever it happens to come with and sebbs gathering pack.
This should be fixed or at least improved now.
Sorry it took me a few days to reply. I can confirm that everything is completely lag free now! I'm getting VERY little FPS drop at all botting with Sebbs gathering pack!