Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
AFK Luminous Crystal Farm [MODIFICATION]
Had to change the Below as it was wrong, as the way i wrote it, it was a one time check unless the char zoned or died. (I haven't done Lua coding since my days as a Dev for a FFXI Private server)

Didn't see a post for this and my way edits a file which the bot will think is out of date and ask you to update it to remove what I've wrote, so bare that in mind.

Also you need one of the Job quest Packs and a level 60 with all quests done.

This will AFK get you three of each of the 6 crystals As long as you have the quest active and at the crystal farming part.

Ill show the lines to insert and where to insert them as this way if the file ever needs updating you wont overwrite it with an old file.

firstly open the following file in notepad++

?:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_helpers.lua

at line 3854 & 3855 it should be 

elseif (level <= 60 and (not QuestCompleted(1609) or not CanAccessMap(398))) then
return 397

after the above lines insert the following lines:

elseif (level <= 60 and (QuestCompleted(1609) and CanAccessMap(398) and HasQuest(2212))) then
while true do
if ItemCount(13569) < 3 then -- Ice Crystal
return 397
elseif ItemCount(13570) < 3 then -- Wind Crystal
return 401
elseif ItemCount(13571) < 3 then -- Fire Crystal
return 402
elseif ItemCount(13572) < 3 then -- Earth Crystal
return 398
elseif ItemCount(13573) < 3 then -- Lightning Crystal
return 400
elseif ItemCount(13574) < 3 then -- Water Crystal
return 399
else
return 398
end
end

save and press ctrl + L to reload the luamoduals

If you want it to farm say, 12 at a time change the "<3))" to "<12))" 

the end result should look something like....:

elseif (level <= 60 and (not QuestCompleted(1609) or not CanAccessMap(398))) then
return 397
elseif (level <= 60 and (QuestCompleted(1609) and CanAccessMap(398) and HasQuest(2212))) then
while true do
if ItemCount(13569) < 3 then -- Ice Crystal
return 397
elseif ItemCount(13570) < 3 then -- Wind Crystal
return 401
elseif ItemCount(13571) < 3 then -- Fire Crystal
return 402
elseif ItemCount(13572) < 3 then -- Earth Crystal
return 398
elseif ItemCount(13573) < 3 then -- Lightning Crystal
return 400
elseif ItemCount(13574) < 3 then -- Water Crystal
return 399
else
return 398
end
end
elseif (level <= 60 and (QuestCompleted(1609) and CanAccessMap(398))) then
return 398
end

If anyone has any issues please let me know and ill help as best as i can.

Thanks~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

very cool thank you.
awww man... I just completed mine yesterday! T_T Thanks for this though! Can use it on my next class. :D Woot.
Gonna use this thanks
I tagged the post so that it is clear that this is a modification to default code, and could result in completely fucking up your Quest mode leveling incase of any kind of copy/paste error.
The helper file is one of the most updated files, and there is a good chance anybody trying to use it in this manner will have to repeat this modification once or twice a week.
Thanks ace :)
As stated above changed the coding so it will constantly check what item amounts you have it will also grind these any class level 54+(requires quest active to do this check!!)

if you don't have the quest active it will ignore crystal farm and go on as if it was on standard grind mode.

New picture attached. 

the 

"else
return 398"

is so the script wont flip out when there are no items below 3 and it'll just do normal grinding 

Cheers ~

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

seems this doesnt work anymore for anything besides Coerthas western and sea of clouds(tried on bard lvl 54+). can post a screenshot later if you'd like

EDIT: seems like my 60 PLD & WAR are working
Yes please, I'll look into it tomorrow night when I get back from my business meeting.

Cheers
it's teleports to Azys Lla, i have ice,wind and earth crystals done(earth was extras i had already). it spams those same lines in the console. i've used this before just fine but maybe i messed up or am missing something this time

[Image: O13D2e6.jpg]

[Image: bmxJ0IV.jpg]