Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
AFK Luminous Crystal Farm [MODIFICATION]
I guess 55 was just too low level. At 57 its again
You need to check your fate grind settings if the + level tab is too low it will do exactly what it's doing for you
Sorry to be a pain..

I attempted to follow the instructions, however the lines of code were different in my helper file. (whats listed in your screenshots isnt what is in my file) However, since I am not much of a coder, I continued the instructions. 

Needless to say, I screwed it up.

Is there any way I could get one of you to post your helper file with this modification included in it? I would owe you a non-critical body organ for your assistance. Thank you!
Can try that.

Attached Files
.rar   ffxiv_helpers.rar (Size: 25.01 KB / Downloads: 81)
That worked perfectly, I modified the numbers and it runs without fail. Thank you, Latty.
(06-17-2016, 03:24 PM)crowmohon Wrote:  Sorry to be a pain..

I attempted to follow the instructions, however the lines of code were different in my helper file. (whats listed in your screenshots isnt what is in my file) However, since I am not much of a coder, I continued the instructions. 

Needless to say, I screwed it up.

Is there any way I could get one of you to post your helper file with this modification included in it? I would owe you a non-critical body organ for your assistance. Thank you!

Easiest way for you to do it, since the helper file changes every time you update.
Download notepad+, open file in notepad+, then hit ctrl+f to bring up the "find" window and cut/paste elseif (level <= 60 and (not QuestCompleted(1609) or not CanAccessMap(398))) then

After that, just cut and paste the code in there, and modify it as necessary.

Personally I was doing it while I leveled, so I added level check arguments instead of item counts.  Going from 55-57 for example will definitely get 3 of each crystal, and extras if I need em which helps when you're leveling up summoner/scholar (share the same class level), etc.  In the process of getting all my classes to 60 grinding fates, I had enough crystals that they got their 170 weapon right when they hit 60.  Saves on buying gear ;)
Hey guys, tried to modify the file myself and couldn't get it working, also tried downloading the file provided by Latty79 and unfortunately still no luck :-(
Its farming fates well enough, however it isnt teleporting to different zones once it's got the set amount of crystal.
can anyone update this to do the new event fates to get all 7x items form each area for the weapons?

Congratulate

regrads super4uwak

i have try everything but as soon i just open the lua with notepad++ and save again, is the bot dosent loading any lua anymore at all x.x
This modification used to work fine for me but when I tried putting it back in today it screwed up the bot entirely until I removed it.
believe this has been incorperated in the bot, not sure as i already finished that step.