Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
EasyMCH Lv50-60 Profile *UPDATED* 3-Apr-2016
(03-20-2016, 12:30 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  ive noted the bishop rook doesn't always come out its when it should - in fact most times, i have tried to observe how in many trash pack pulls but it just seems very random. Also i hope im playing mch correct in trash pulls if i think the mobs will be alive more than 30 sec i try spread lead shot around before switching to aoe mode - again lead shot seems a bit wonky and just seems to refuse to fire on some mobs i tab even after a few more shots on it.

I highly recommend you Turn Filter 2 ON so that you manually place your turrets.  The only reason why I have turrets in the profile is for people who want to use the Grind Mode from minion.  I'll take a look at the Bishop Turret issue.

I can take a look at the Lead Shot issue but it's most likely because I made is so that it doesn't use Lead Shot if you have ammo.  It always prioritizes ammo use for Split Shot and Slug Shot.
yeh i thought that was the case with ammo - if you could have a look that would be great. In raid 100 % manual placement just being lazy in dungeons xd and helps me not get mad after ive manually placed a bishop then the tank decides to run away from it to go pull more mobs !!
(03-20-2016, 12:44 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  yeh i thought that was the case with ammo - if you could have a look that would be great. In raid 100 % manual placement just being lazy in dungeons xd and helps me not get mad after ive manually placed a bishop then the tank decides to run away from it to go pull more mobs !!

Code:
20/3/2016 v3.06
-Fixed an issue with Bishop Turret not casting when 2+ targets

I had the radius set to 1 yalms for some reason in the previous version.  I think that was the problem so I increased it to 7 yalm radius around your current target.  Let me know if it works.
k will do xd
btw ! is this opener based on 600 + SS or not?
(03-21-2016, 06:12 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  btw ! is this opener based on 600 + SS or not?

SkS shouldn't matter for the opener in this profile. It uses the 2-ammo style opener from the official forums. You'll have to self buff the 2-ammo to begin with, but not doing so is fine because the 2 ammo is only used for Hot Shot and Lead Shot.
ok thanks :)
What might be the best way to go about interrupting the opener for the first mind blast in a5s? The timing is pretty tight depending on the tank pull. Maybe add conditional head graze for the opener? I've taken to not doing opener sometimes, turning assist off when blast is coming, or even turning around until I need to silence. It's only during chains that I have issues manually firing skills reliably.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thx!
playing today i had another idea for silence filter - would be usefull to call it silence/stun and be able to enable - disable what one you want at the time
(03-22-2016, 07:34 AM)Chunky Wrote:  What might be the best way to go about interrupting the opener for the first mind blast in a5s? The timing is pretty tight depending on the tank pull.  Maybe add conditional head graze for the opener?  I've taken to not doing opener sometimes,  turning assist off when blast is coming, or even turning around until I need to silence.  It's only during chains that I have issues manually firing skills reliably.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thx!

Does your raid group not have a PLD NIN or SCH? they can silence.  Other than that, I can take a look at my profile and add something for the first mind blast

Code:
22/3/2016 v3.07
-Added Head Graze for Mind Blast (A6S) in the opener chain

Edit: Update