Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
EasyMCH Lv50-60 Profile *UPDATED* 3-Apr-2016
in pugs i like to know i can be good back up for stuff is all xD - thanks !
(03-22-2016, 10:40 AM)Mutantx Wrote:  in pugs i like to know i can be good back up for stuff is all xD - thanks !

I have an entry for suppressive fire (stun) in my profile already.  It's just disabled by default due to there being stun diminishing returns in this game.  You can enable it and disable Head Graze if you want to use Suppressive Fire instead. If you meant having the filter be ON = Head Graze and OFF = Suppressive Fire, that wouldn't work out so well because when you are on Silence Duty for a mechanic not supported by this profile, it will waste your stun, which puts your silence on CD as well.
Thx hxx! Will try it tonight. We tend to drk/war, so no pld. No nin either. The sch says selene silence is unreliable too because if embrace is casting silence will not go off in time.

Thx for the update will be trying it tonight!
Code:
22/3/2016 v3.08
-Added Gauss Barrel Buff check to Opener
-Changed Rook Turret oGCD check to false (will cast immediately instead of waiting for oGCD window)

Another small update.  The opener would freeze if you didn't have GB up in the previous version
Wait, does that mean you HAVE to be in GB when starting a fight? I've been letting it do the start of the opener w/o, until the first slugshot and then stay in GB until i'll fishing for procs
First post lol:

Filter 1 Buffs  - ON = Uses Buffs, Performs Opener - Requires all CDs & Gauss
I know it was in the first post as i read it, as i also read the update notes i'm just wondering, as using the first 2 spells which would be lead shot and hotshot in GB would be a dps loss while having all buffs up at the start.
Well technically after the whole isready update and hxx updated profile to using cd is ready you can fire the opener in or out of GB so it would totally be up to you when it is put on. Whether it's a loss or not you would have to test.

Edit: It appears Hxx has added a check for GB now so scratch that lol.
Update for head graze in the opener seemed to work nicely. Noticed at least once that it silenced before Riccochet or the GCD before when needed according to the pull time. Never had a hang either.

Thx hxx!
(03-23-2016, 04:08 AM)Elizasleyn Wrote:  I know it was in the first post as i read it, as i also read the update notes i'm just wondering, as using the first 2 spells which would be lead shot and hotshot in GB would be a dps loss while having all buffs up at the start.

Wait, would hotshot and leadshot be a dps loss in the opener in GB?  Why wouldn't the 30% buff effect this too?  Would the few autoattacks during this more than make up for the 30% buff?  Leadshot is one of the MCH's highest dps skills.