Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
EasyMCH Lv50-60 Profile *UPDATED* 3-Apr-2016
Code:
3/4/2016 v3.09
-Split shot will be used while moving if player has rapid fire buff and no other procs
-Hawkeye/B4b chain set to GCD false to prevent lock ups
-Removed ammunition check on Lead Shot and Hot Shot (may or may not be a dps loss)

Small update.
Hows your guy's wildfire on this?
(04-06-2016, 03:14 AM)iDownload Wrote:  Hows your guy's wildfire on this?

So i've modified his profile a bit but nothing in his opener - hit 13.8K wildfire at ilvl 237 with no drg but a nin in party with pot and food on a6s last night

havent tried the newest iterations though.
I feel my dps go lower slightly compared to 3.08
from 1500ish to 900-1100ish.
I will try it again tonight to make sure.
So it seems that someone found a possible bug for now with CS counting on wildfire if used just before. This allows for an extra GCD or easier stance dancing on WF. Not sure if timings set on minion could take advantage of this though. Did a bit of testing and I'm able to get it to work 100% manually but not so much on Assist.

Any way to incorporate this for subsequent WF's? For the opener, I'm only able to make it work manually. Timing is pretty tight, you pretty much need to have WF queue'd up in microseconds after the CS.
(04-25-2016, 07:38 AM)Chunky Wrote:  So it seems that someone found a possible bug for now with CS counting on wildfire if used just before.  This allows for an extra GCD or easier stance dancing on WF.  Not sure if timings set on minion could take advantage of this though.  Did a bit of testing and I'm able to get it to work 100% manually but not so much on Assist.

Any way to incorporate this for subsequent WF's?  For the opener, I'm only able to make it work manually.  Timing is pretty tight, you pretty much need to have WF queue'd up in microseconds after the CS.

Exactly this. I was reviewing it and as the bot takes on timings perfectly, wouldn't it be possible to stance dance and still hit with the auto attacks, then go back to gauss barrel? Possible filter option too?
(05-07-2016, 10:37 AM)Lunah Wrote:  
(04-25-2016, 07:38 AM)Chunky Wrote:  So it seems that someone found a possible bug for now with CS counting on wildfire if used just before.  This allows for an extra GCD or easier stance dancing on WF.  Not sure if timings set on minion could take advantage of this though.  Did a bit of testing and I'm able to get it to work 100% manually but not so much on Assist.

Any way to incorporate this for subsequent WF's?  For the opener, I'm only able to make it work manually.  Timing is pretty tight, you pretty much need to have WF queue'd up in microseconds after the CS.

Exactly this. I was reviewing it and as the bot takes on timings perfectly, wouldn't it be possible to stance dance and still hit with the auto attacks, then go back to gauss barrel? Possible filter option too?

So this was not so much about stance dancing, just a wierd bug that caused bigger wildfires.  The timings of Assist can't seem to get it though.

And, there is a filter option for stance dancing.
edit: double post
Is there any way to request? It would be beneficial to automatically do quick reload out of combat so we can maintain ammo stacks? possibly a filter option?
I mean, I know as a botter I like things automated, but, that just seems plain lazy! Lol coming from a botter, so that means little im sure. Why not just make a macro in game? Or is clicking one button too hard?

/Ac reload <me> <wait.15>
/Ac "quick reload" <wait.15>

Then just hit another macro if you want it to stop reloading....