Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
EasyMCH Lv50-60 Profile *UPDATED* 3-Apr-2016
But, that's 2 clicks now... Might be hard. Plus the time and effort to put that macro in.
(05-24-2016, 06:54 PM)AzRed Wrote:  But, that's 2 clicks now... Might be hard. Plus the time and effort to put that macro in.

Was only thinking because its always easier to start instances with 5 stacks. Its only like the Ooc Huton on the EasyNIN/Haru

Plus more often than not (e.g in midas) you cannot be reloading while on the ramp to the boss, making your ammo reset

Was only asking if it was viable xD
yes, its very easy to implement ooc reload and viable as well.
Has anyone cleared a8s with this? if so, how do you deal with the very first orbs you'll need to kill in 20s~ without basically having any cd up for it?
You'll need to disable stuff for mob 4707. I found I only needed to disable riccochet and guass round from the oGCDs. You can hit them manually if Onslaughter lives long enough to need to use them again.
I'll give that a try, thanks. I'd probably have to disable Reassemble if that's not enough huh?
That or ammo if you're going to blow another 60s cooldown.
which line is it in skill manager to add the mob ID for disabling onslaughter ricochet?
I've cleared once with the profile. Its a lot more work than its really worth and its a not nearly as optimal and manual play... that said i recieved a message from someone with a similar question a few weeks ago via PM and i'll copy/pasta what i said in that PM here....

Quote:Check out Ari's A8 opener for mch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ItxC4ZfEMs
this can be accomplished pretty easily with no modding of profiles...just a little manual input for first 2 GCDs... turn off buffs filter and have the assist mode off...
Get 5 stacks up
starting at 3.5 sec prepull:
Hypercharge - Hawks Eye - Hot Shot - Blood for blood - leadshot - Wildfire (Turn on assist mode)...
When pentacles spawn, refresh hotshot on boss, turn on filter 1 and turn to the pentacle (goal here is to dupe the bot into using Rapid and Reload, but not using a stack on the boss)
Turn filter 1 off again after pentacle is dead, or you can keep it on and turn off after the RRR before the robots spawn, but thats less effective damage, since its doing nothing to the opressor at this point in time as its just waiting to finish casts...
as soon as opressor jumps, turn on filter 1, hit HE - B4B - Ragiing - Potion....
on robots mch has shitty timing for buffs lining up so its a lot of manual work here, but you can just turn off your buffs here and forget about it til the transform or you can sneak in another wf on to which ever of the last 2 robots you push last by putting leadshot on it and using WF with lead up....yeah its shitty but its better than nothing. using buffed 123's on brawler to knock him out...
i dunno, its hard to say what to do anymore because its pretty mindless and theres no real dps check so being bad is fine, as long as you dont push a robot at the wrong time and you get the beginning of the fight down...
hope that helps.
i stopped there in thePM cuz i was lazy, but the rest of the fight goes like this:

After robots - use a full 2 ammo opener, if you B4B late, i'd click it off thru progression or else you're probably going to die to long needle...
After that, save all cooldowns again til after intermission1...

Use all cooldowns available when he jumps back in - including a pot (for progression to get a good push before a 4th long needle rotation)

Now you're in winged justice...

Dont pop cooldowns til Verdict is about 80% cast... i find the easiest thing here is to actually turn the bot off again and while its casting its recovery HP thing putting up hot shot / leadshot and using a couple rounds of ammo to proc a clean shot... then when you find out if you have a pentacle or not you can start going ham and unloading all cooldowns ... this is a huge burst dps check so you want to have rapid fire/ammo/reassemble/b4b/he/raging ready to go...its effectively a shorter time to kill the same pentacle you had to kill in first phase, but now you dont know which one you have to go to if at all so the issue lies in that you have to determine that and then go there and get the teather before you can start doing damage..

Like i said, theres a lot of manual work that goes into A8 using the profile but its not terrible.

I would suggest not disabling skills for certain mobs as it can screw you up on later phases...

Good luck!

I'll derp around tonight in a8 and see if i can't record it and put it up to show what i did with profile...
That was a lot of help. Thanks!