Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with WAR profile editing
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-13201.html
(Would have attached but too big, can just grab from thread)

I'm trying to figure out how to edit the linked profile(elru's WAR 3.08) to do the following:

If {(I'm in defiance) AND (target is a boss mob) AND (target's HP % > 95%)}

Then{
spam butcher's block combo}.

Been losing aggro when I main tank Seph Ex because it wants to put up Storm's Eye first, but I'd rather it just did that after a few rounds of BB. It is my understanding that the priority system is based on the order of the commands from top to bottom, and I also see that the BB priority number is higher when I open it in notepad(at least it appears that way to me >.>), so I can't figure out how to stop this from happening. It works great other than that, I just need it to spam BB a few times so I can get initial enmity.

So:
1. Where do I learn which label does what? I opened it up in notepad++ and was able to figure a few things out(e.g. ["thpadv"] = 10; will identify the mob as a boss), but when I look at the reference material it seems geared towards doing it through the UI in game. I'd prefer to know the commands in the code so I can just edit my profiles there. Did I miss the post/wiki where that is?
2. If you can/do fix it for me, can you tell me where you learned what each unique line does? Again, I can't seem to find this or I'm pretty sure I could just fix it myself. If I derped and just missed where all this is posted, it would be great if you could link me to the appropriate resources. I'd like to start writing my own profiles, but only if I can do it through notepad since it is much easier for me, and it seems to have functionality that is not in the UI.

Thanks a lot!
Don't edit it through notepad.  Use the Skill Manager ingame.

Quote:If {(I'm in defiance) AND (target is a boss mob) AND (target's HP % > 95%)}

For this you want to have your action have:
  1. PlayerBuffs -> HasBuff for defiance status (91).
  2. Target -> HPAdvantage > 10
  3. Target -> HP% > 95
If you ever want to use this action below 95% or for trash mobs, you'll have to create another new action without those conditionals, preferably with lower priority on the action list.

Edit: since you are a tank, you can get away with an HPAdvantage smaller than 10. 10 is what I use for my dps classes
(03-10-2016, 08:42 PM)hxx112 Wrote:  Don't edit it through notepad.  Use the Skill Manager ingame.

Quote:If {(I'm in defiance) AND (target is a boss mob) AND (target's HP % > 95%)}

For this you want to have your action have:
  1. PlayerBuffs -> HasBuff for defiance status (91).
  2. Target -> HPAdvantage > 10
  3. Target -> HP% > 95
If you ever want to use this action below 95% or for trash mobs, you'll have to create another new action without those conditionals, preferably with lower priority on the action list.

Edit: since you are a tank, you can get away with an HPAdvantage smaller than 10.  10 is what I use for my dps classes

I will try implementing that soon as a proper fix, for now I added a fifth filter that turns off every combo but butcher's block, then I just turn it off after a few rounds.

In any case, thanks for your help!