Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Concerns with ACR
I can say this I jumped in on ACR day one. Even with these early profiles they are far better then any thing to ever come out of profile manager the speed increase alone is worth it and the support has been nothing shy of amazing i own every acr profile out to date and have talked with both Ace and Exmortem and they have been quick to fix bugs and take sensible suggestions and implementing them in to the next update really not much more u can ask not only that but they are available almost all the time on discord.
(04-14-2016, 03:58 PM)brocklesnar Wrote:  well if one wants to sell something on store they also have to commit to maintain it till game or bot goes end of life.

Neshark did just that for the GW2 minion bot, he was selling his profiles for $50-$100 each though paypal (not through the MMOMINION store) and then he stopped..no more up dates. I suspect that is why he refused to sell them officially on the store, plus he gouged people.. like $50 for a necromancer profile?
well i never played GW2 however as you say he did sell on his own, so if he stops then it is his own free will, tho ppl who paid those kind of ammounts might want to think twice in the future. however who knows maybe something has happened?