Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
Emperor [Warrior][Combat Routine]
Opening up the thread for questions/issues/concerns.

The basics are explained here:
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=emperor

Sorry this took a while, but it was undergoing nearly daily (and many times multi-daily) updates from suggestions from my Discord users (shout out to OpenGrip) for his help.

Thanks. :)

I encourage all users to join our #acr-support discord channel @ https://discord.gg/0fQJTii7QweA0vBo as it will get you the answers you seek much faster.
The link goes to the Haru profile.
Fixed, don't know how I managed that.
Is smart aggro disabled at the moment?
Yes, it has to be repurposed in some way because the aggro collector functions far too slowly to work in a way that I find useful and not dopey.
I'm going to probably reimplement the collector at some point but I think it mostly will only be useful in AFK scenarios.
people buy this now - its the sex.
Noob question: how does the targeting and aggro work? For example. I'm tanking three mobs and lose aggro on one. Do I have to manually target it and use tomahawk or taunt?
Have to manually target it. But if it goes to the healer it automatically provokes the mob.
I have a problem with this CR spamming maim. It is using maim after a single combo, for example the CR will use butcher x1 then maim then butcher x1 and then maim again. Adjusting the setting for storms eye doesn't seem to work. It will reapply maim anyway. I would like to be able to adjust how maim is applied so I could set it to fall off for a few sec, maybe about 2x combos in between applying maim again. Atm my war is at lvl 45.
Im having trouble getting the script to double or triple fell cleave.... it just wont use beserk

EDIT: nvm im a dummy, i earsed some def skills and left them blank, this apparently cause the bot to ignore the rest of the fields as well causing it to just use skills on cd as it felt like.
tl;dr flase is required, blank doesnt work