Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
Emperor [Warrior][Combat Routine]
Great add-on! Cant wait for the auto targeting for aggro to be up, and the chat log triggers. I do have one question though.... Why does it have invigorate? Also is there a way to set it to use flash on pull, and wait for maim to be up before using overpower?
Marauder cross class skill.
Silly question, does this work automatically or do i have to set it up or enable it,  i don't see the interface, just the toggle buttons.
If you see the toggle buttons, it's already enabled.
You can access the GUI, by opening the ACR menu in the minion button/menu.
You're a star.....thank you.
Does this have a triple cleave mode for off tanking? Because i don't see it.

Do this also have a combo for main tanking on where it does defiance first then change to deliverance for triple cleave then change back to defiance if enmity is needed?

I already bought this but i don't really want to use it in dungeons until i confirm that this have it. Just hoping that emperor have this feature so i can use my tanks again.

I also got pierce, trigger, haru, sting and brawler and all of them work wonders. Thank you
Switch the default tactic to "OG Plan", it will do the triple cleave.
And yes it will stance dance.
(10-02-2016, 06:46 PM)Ace Wrote:  Switch the default tactic to "OG Plan", it will do the triple cleave.
And yes it will stance dance.

Thank you. I also have a problem with haru, if you can please answer my question
Is smart aggro working now?
Not sure if configured something wrong - but I noticed that it sometimes won't use tomahawk even if the target is already within range. Or if a party member accidentally grabs hate from a target, it won't use tomahawk even if I already selected that target.