Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
Emperor [Warrior][Combat Routine]
Hi Ace,

I purchased your WAR ACR and trying to optimize it and came across some problems.

I'm trying to config my own Tactic based on OG Plan mostly in regard to Fell Cleave.
Now OG Plan Fell cleave has this {BERSERK}.isoncd which will use Fell Cleave whenever Berserk is on cooldown.

Is there something like "{BERSERK}.recasttime > 6" ?

I would like Fell Cleave to not be used when Berserk is almost finish cooldown as to wait for triple Fell Cleave combo.
"({BERSERK}.cd - {BERSERK}.cdmax) > 6"
Thanks!
Is there anywhere I can check list of those syntax? Is the the same as these? https://github.com/MINIONBOTS/FFXIVMinion/wiki/Action

Also at higher skillspeed than 650 OG Plan has some issue with Berserk 3 Fell Cleave combo.

Normally whole combo will be used between Heavy Swing and Skull Sunder/Maim for it to maximize stack after combo.
I noticed that at skillspeed > 650 it will often use Skull Sunder or Maim before finishing the combo and screw the whole thing up.

Is there anyway to put a halt on Skull Sunder/Maim during the combo?

Also what is difference between "{INFURIATE}" and "{INFURIATE}.isready"
I see that in berserk plan it has both {INFURIATE} and {INFURIATE}.isready in the same line.
The syntax is the syntax from wiki, and the Dev monitor tool shows more up-to-date API calls probably.

I don't fully understand the issue with the Fell Cleave / SS issue without seeing it, but there's no way to simply "halt" an ability.
I'm assuming that you mean 2 of the off GCD abilities need to get used between heavy & ss/main but it only has time to execute 1?

"{INFURIATE} and {INFURIATE}.isready" basically means "do we have the infuriate skill, and is it ready", the first part being mostly a safety check if it gets used on a lower level that could potentially not have the ability.
Sorry if i bother, but i'm wondering how do i have to make Emperor start working? I bought it, installed it and it's enabled in game cuz i see the shortcut buttons, but i tried to see if it works with a dummy but it does nothing. So i'm wondering if it works only in dungeon or fates or w/e or it was me doing something wrong? I don't want to jump in a dungeon hoping it works :P. I tried a SkillProfile free in this forum and it started working whenever i was targeting something.
did you actually start the bot in assist mode?   you still have to select the right bot mode and start it.
(10-20-2016, 07:42 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  did you actually start the bot in assist mode?   you still have to select the right bot mode and start it.

Dude, i'm so dumb. Thanks, i forgot to. Funny thing is that i said "i'll check" 2 times and i always forgot to.
Thanks ACE, resolved my issues.

The problem with Fell Cleave combo is that:
Normally the OG tactic will execute the following

If have 4 or more Abandon
1. Heavy Swing (currently 4/5 stacks)
2. Internal Release (currently 4/5 stacks)
3. Berserk (currently 5 stacks)
4. Fell Cleave (currently 0 stacks)
5. Infuriate (currently 5 stacks)
6. Fell Cleave (currently 0 stacks)
7. Raw Intuition (currently 1 stacks)
8. Skull Sunder or Maim (currently 2 stacks)
9. Butcher's Block or Storm's Eye or Storm's path (currently 3 stacks)
10. Heavy Swing (currently 3 stacks)
11. Skull Sunder or Maim (currently 4 stacks)
12. Butcher's Block or Storm's Eye or Storm's path (currently 5 stacks)
13. Fell Cleave (currently 0 stacks)
*berserk ends

Somehow at higher skill speed first '4. Fell Cleave' will be execute after '8. Skull Sunder' resulting in lost one stack and also caused '7. Raw Intuition' to be executed prematurely. So it won't have enough stack to do 3rd Cleave before berserk ends.

Not happening at skill speed < 600 but will exist quite frequent once it's near 700. From what I observe it will happen from these cases:
- Berserk took longer to execute and gain 5th stack so while '4. Fell Cleave ' isn't available the tactic skip to do '8. Skull Sunder or Maim' because it's ready.
- Same thing also happen when berserk cooldown is ready right after '1. Heavy Swing '
- When the above happen Raw Intuition will automatically execute because it has in the condition '{ABANDON_STACKS} >= 1'

Anyway I managed to fixed it and now working properly, just want to report that these can happen.
Is Fracture implemented/supported in this ACR? Not seeing it being used.
(11-02-2016, 10:38 PM)sxiong86 Wrote:  Is Fracture implemented/supported in this ACR? Not seeing it being used.

It is and work fine.