Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
Emperor [Warrior][Combat Routine]
(10-21-2016, 12:06 AM)karael Wrote:  Thanks ACE, resolved my issues.

The problem with Fell Cleave combo is that:
Normally the OG tactic will execute the following

If have 4 or more Abandon
1. Heavy Swing  (currently 4/5 stacks)
2. Internal Release   (currently 4/5 stacks)
3. Berserk    (currently 5 stacks)
4. Fell Cleave    (currently 0 stacks)
5. Infuriate    (currently 5 stacks)
6. Fell Cleave    (currently 0 stacks)
7. Raw Intuition   (currently 1 stacks)
8. Skull Sunder or Maim   (currently 2 stacks)
9. Butcher's Block or Storm's Eye or Storm's path   (currently 3 stacks)
10. Heavy Swing   (currently 3 stacks)
11. Skull Sunder or Maim   (currently 4 stacks)
12. Butcher's Block or Storm's Eye or Storm's path   (currently 5 stacks)
13. Fell Cleave (currently 0 stacks)
*berserk ends

Somehow at higher skill speed first  '4. Fell Cleave' will be execute after '8. Skull Sunder' resulting in lost one stack and also caused '7. Raw Intuition' to be executed prematurely. So it won't have enough stack to do 3rd Cleave before berserk ends.

Not happening at skill speed < 600 but will exist quite frequent once it's near 700. From what I observe it will happen from these cases:
- Berserk took longer to execute and gain 5th stack so while '4. Fell Cleave ' isn't available the tactic skip to do '8. Skull Sunder or Maim' because it's ready.
- Same thing also happen when berserk cooldown is ready right after '1. Heavy Swing '
- When the above happen Raw Intuition will automatically execute because it has in the condition '{ABANDON_STACKS} >= 1'

Anyway I managed to fixed it and now working properly, just want to report that these can happen.

This happened to me too. How do you fix it? It'll be great if the developer look into this and fix it through a new version.
(11-07-2016, 09:41 PM)gmanhunt Wrote:  
(10-21-2016, 12:06 AM)karael Wrote:  Thanks ACE, resolved my issues.

The problem with Fell Cleave combo is that:
Normally the OG tactic will execute the following

If have 4 or more Abandon
1. Heavy Swing  (currently 4/5 stacks)
2. Internal Release   (currently 4/5 stacks)
3. Berserk    (currently 5 stacks)
4. Fell Cleave    (currently 0 stacks)
5. Infuriate    (currently 5 stacks)
6. Fell Cleave    (currently 0 stacks)
7. Raw Intuition   (currently 1 stacks)
8. Skull Sunder or Maim   (currently 2 stacks)
9. Butcher's Block or Storm's Eye or Storm's path   (currently 3 stacks)
10. Heavy Swing   (currently 3 stacks)
11. Skull Sunder or Maim   (currently 4 stacks)
12. Butcher's Block or Storm's Eye or Storm's path   (currently 5 stacks)
13. Fell Cleave (currently 0 stacks)
*berserk ends

Somehow at higher skill speed first  '4. Fell Cleave' will be execute after '8. Skull Sunder' resulting in lost one stack and also caused '7. Raw Intuition' to be executed prematurely. So it won't have enough stack to do 3rd Cleave before berserk ends.

Not happening at skill speed < 600 but will exist quite frequent once it's near 700. From what I observe it will happen from these cases:
- Berserk took longer to execute and gain 5th stack so while '4. Fell Cleave ' isn't available the tactic skip to do '8. Skull Sunder or Maim' because it's ready.
- Same thing also happen when berserk cooldown is ready right after '1. Heavy Swing '
- When the above happen Raw Intuition will automatically execute because it has in the condition '{ABANDON_STACKS} >= 1'

Anyway I managed to fixed it and now working properly, just want to report that these can happen.

This happened to me too. How do you fix it? It'll be great if the developer look into this and fix it through a new version.

am looking for a fix for this too
Fell cleave isn't even going off for me anymore now.
Great profile. Is there any option for it to use Infuriate? It seems to do everything but that as far as I can figure out.
Infuriate is a configurable on all tactics, and it is off on the default tactic because the usage varies greatly.
If you change the tactic to the OG Plan, it will be used.
This is amazing! Thank you for creating it.

I notice that the Berserker warning message isn't popping up within chat after I inputted within UI box, ex "/p etc etc". Please kindly confirm. Thank you!
When Import issue will be clean?

I just can't import customs wheneven i put my import file.

C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ACR\EmperorDefensivesImport.info
or
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\Emperor\Import\EmperorDefensivesImport.info
it does't matter at all.
choose different profiles in custom, overwrite enable and ARC disable, nothing help.
Hello Ace,

this is working quite good for me. But I have a problem with the PvP skills.

In PvP it uses the knockback skill "Mythril Tempest" right away even tho I set the stun tactic to whitelist only and didn't put anything in the whitelist. I suppose it only counts for Brutal Swing.

Is there any way to not make it use "Mythril Tempest" and if there is not currently, could you kindly just disable the skill or add something in the options to toggle it?

Thank you very much.

Edit:

happend on 64 bit minion, assist mode, OG plan, party mode
(01-22-2017, 12:41 PM)Waldstein Wrote:  Hello Ace,

this is working quite good for me. But I have a problem with the PvP skills.

In PvP it uses the knockback skill "Mythril Tempest" right away even tho I set the stun tactic to whitelist only and didn't put anything in the whitelist. I suppose it only counts for Brutal Swing.

Is there any way to not make it use "Mythril Tempest" and if there is not currently, could you kindly just disable the skill or add something in the options to toggle it?

Thank you very much.

Edit:

happend on 64 bit minion, assist mode, OG plan, party mode

I'm curious about this as well. Subscribed.

Looking for a profile for PvP.
does this only work in 32bit at the moment? cant seem to find it anywhere when i load the 64 client up.
thanks