Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.72 Average
Emperor [Warrior][Combat Routine]
please add an option for time between overpower. it's just spamming overpower till x TP.

like: 1 overpower > BB/SE/SP combo > overpower > BB/SE/SP combo
This bot should be able to handle a 6 Fell Cleave combo but it only does 3 with a trailing 4th
Still holding out for a 6 Fell Cleave combo.
can't find Berserk skill in the drop down menu of the customize tab.
Post Issues Here
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=acr-support
hello i would like to ask my War is lvl 60 and OT is whats its set to but its not using Fell Cleave combo is there away to turn it on also what is WT 4.2 ?
@Sirtimothy88
MT 4.2 is the opener selection. Google 4.2 warrior opener.

I think you need the lvl66 trair for infuriate for a peoper fell cleave combo chain.
I'm wondering if you can do well in dungeons using this right out of the box? I'm new to warrior and new to the game as well, If anyone using this can give some feedback that would be greatly appreciated!
(07-02-2018, 08:20 PM)creashun Wrote:  I'm wondering if you can do well in dungeons using this right out of the box?  I'm new to warrior and new to the game as well, If anyone using this can give some feedback that would be greatly appreciated!

Yes you can do dungeons and raids with this right out of the box with no configuration.
(07-03-2018, 04:49 AM)alfy16 Wrote:  
(07-02-2018, 08:20 PM)creashun Wrote:  I'm wondering if you can do well in dungeons using this right out of the box?  I'm new to warrior and new to the game as well, If anyone using this can give some feedback that would be greatly appreciated!

Yes you can do dungeons and raids with this right out of the box with no configuration.

Thank you so much for the reply Alfy!!