Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Commendations
(12-16-2017, 09:20 PM)dmcincubus Wrote:  this is a great new feature. The only suggestion i have is making 'Under the Armor' available if that's possible. that is the simplest, tank and spank guildhest there is. highly spammable.

Yeah sure thing, will look at it now before I head out :D
(12-17-2017, 02:34 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(12-16-2017, 09:20 PM)dmcincubus Wrote:  this is a great new feature. The only suggestion i have is making 'Under the Armor' available if that's possible. that is the simplest, tank and spank guildhest there is. highly spammable.

Added, Tested, Pushing now  Cutesmile
(12-17-2017, 02:48 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(12-17-2017, 02:34 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  

Added, Tested, Pushing now  Cutesmile

wow! that was prompt! works like a charm, thanks!
This is good, thanks for making it.
Howdy,

Was using this app the past week or two, and ended up updating my Minion. This add-on doesn't work anymore. It ques me in and all, but then my character just stands at the entrance and doesn't proceed with the duty.
(05-03-2018, 12:35 AM)Tikero Wrote:  Howdy,

Was using this app the past week or two, and ended up updating my Minion. This add-on doesn't work anymore. It ques me in and all, but then my character just stands at the entrance and doesn't proceed with the duty.

I'd imagine everything is back to normal as of the bot updates a few days ago?
Ill jump in and check and post back if theres issues.
The nev nav on the bot had a fair few issues that caused a fair few things to no longer work as they should.
Can you add a function, specify the occupation to like, and exit the replica within 10s, so it is more efficient