Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Commendations
Please use this for support, questions and requests.
[Image: 1tAZhiZ.png]
Video:

For a basic guide and more info about this addon please visit the wiki HERE.
nice addon

but why only one basic Training .,,, we need dungeos lvl 1-70 for farming ..

thnx for your great job
Tried it, but mesh is not loading, so basicaly it didnt move.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(12-14-2017, 10:00 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  Tried it, but mesh is not loading, so basicaly it didnt move.

You've probably fucked the mesh for that zone then. It's just a standard mesh for that zone that's already loaded by default.
(12-14-2017, 04:23 AM)fahadq8 Wrote:  nice addon

but why only one basic Training .,,, we need dungeos lvl 1-70 for farming ..

thnx for your great job

Basic training is the place to be for the commendation farming. Quick, Fast queue.
1-70 dungeons its the slowest way to do this.
Might add more of the guildhests on request but normal dungeons are way longer and slower.
how could i fuck it without touching it lol?
It just not loaded the mesh when entering.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(12-15-2017, 09:52 AM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  how could i fuck it without touching it lol?
It just not loaded the mesh when entering.

You should well know by now that that the mesh has nothing to do with me especially with all meshing stuff you guys do for your own stuff... 
It's a simple zone mesh for Middle La Noscea thats loaded by default. If its not loading as default or is stuck on building you're not using live meshes which are the only supported ones or have altered defaults. 
You also haven't given any real info like console or mesh info thats all in the debug tab for the bot for me to even do anything if there was a issue with the live mesh.
Double check your stuff (What mesh you have set and that it is set as default as it already should be and not some other randy mesh) and if there's still issues with mesh make a popper report and probably do it in the mesh reporting section also.
I gave a simple detail. Mesh was not loaded automatically. That's it, no big deal.
Nothing related with custom mesh. + never made any custom mesh for this map so...
(12-15-2017, 06:02 PM)InDaSkyz Wrote:  I gave a simple detail. Mesh was not loaded automatically. That's it, no big deal.
Nothing related with custom mesh. + never made any custom mesh for this map so...

No you gave it a super basic comment saying it doesn't work.
"Tried it, but mesh is not loading, so basicaly it didnt move."

You should be more than aware on how to load a mesh and give reasonable detail on a report not a extremely basic comment to confuse others.
But like I said it's already picked up as default and loaded so if mesh doesn't load you've altered something. 
this is a great new feature. The only suggestion i have is making 'Under the Armor' available if that's possible. that is the simplest, tank and spank guildhest there is. highly spammable.