Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Trigger [Machinist][Combat Routine]
Just want to say that everything is working just fine with Trigger after the last update. Toggles work fine (including CDs that activate when I toggle CDs on, which was a problem before).

Only issue/request is reload in PVP. At the moment, I reload constantly until my TP is drained. I'd like an option to control that better (or stop it entirely since I like to control when I reload).

Other than that, keep up the good work.
Are you planning on working on this one? It'd be great to get an update with the new skills and the flamethrower implemented.

I know it's not the most popular class but this would still be great.
How does this routine work? Is it worth buying?
Is this working for PvP?
(07-16-2017, 11:43 PM)Diezel Wrote:  How does this routine work?  Is it worth buying?

It works OK for dungeons/extremes but isnt anywhere near the level of Pierce.

It doesnt use the flamethrower, nor uses the heat gauge efficiently. Rook overdrive and some other actions aint used at all as well.
Its not using second wind.
Its set to 70% but it wont use it.
same here, doesn't use second wind at all
Post Issues Here
http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=acr-support
Thanks for fixing the constant Cooldown casting during overheat. Liking the update so far.

Edit: After this morning's update, we're back to casting cooldown non-stop when overheated. Can you undo whatever tweaks you did because it was working just as it should a few hours ago before the update.

Also is there anyway I can go back to the old version before the update?
Is the PVP ever going to be fixed? Several months ago I reported that in pvp you just reload constantly until you are out of TP. Still happens.