Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Trigger [Machinist][Combat Routine]
(01-05-2018, 07:28 PM)DrBroBroPhD Wrote:  Is the PVP ever going to be fixed? Several months ago I reported that in pvp you just reload constantly until you are out of TP.  Still happens.

There's unfortunately not much communication in there. I'd try to figure out the wiki if you want to submit the bug.
did u put it in the acr report spreadsheet?
i just want to know if the pet overiide working because it doesnt work for
can u update plz, the rotation always use rapidefire before flamethrower and this fks up wildfire XD
have a great day :)
No updates nothing on this why im just asking ........ no support nothing
(02-04-2018, 08:01 PM)halfbloodpr Wrote:  No updates nothing on this why im just asking ........ no support nothing

They seem to want to force all communication through a spreadsheet which is a bit odd to not use the official forums for the bot at all to communicate. Not sure why. 

The profiles themselves seem to work well but the difficulty of contacting anyone is rough.
(02-04-2018, 11:36 PM)lolwtfbbq Wrote:  
(02-04-2018, 08:01 PM)halfbloodpr Wrote:  No updates nothing on this why im just asking ........ no support nothing

They seem to want to force all communication through a spreadsheet which is a bit odd to not use the official forums for the bot at all to communicate. Not sure why. 

The profiles themselves seem to work well but the difficulty of contacting anyone is rough.

thanks for your reply have a great day :)
Reports through spreadsheet so we can track it.
Any questions etc ask in discord.
Forum stuff isnt checked as often.
Good morning. Coming back after a long break and looking to pick up machinist and wondering how its performing since I haven't seen any forum activity in this thread for 5 months. Also, where do I find the discord information. Thanks
As i know its performing very well - included with reaction better as default i guess. Check Discord ACR Support - Addon File Sharing, Reaction channel for more informations

https://discord.gg/FtZBv5F