Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Trigger [Machinist][Combat Routine]
I think you need to read the tips I posted in the OP and review how it works. The opener doesn't prebuff, the Reload OOC takes care of that, because it takes a while to get to the right cycle.
It takes well over a minute to get into a situation where you have 5 ammo and both reloads on cooldown. I mean, I don't know what opener you could've been using beforehand that wasn't somewhat similar requirements unless it was one of the super old ones.

Were you running with the update that I posted this morning? Should have fixed some of the pet issues, and there are console debugs now so that you know what's happening.
Hows your guys' wildfire damage with this profile?
That is not practical at all and the damage doesn't even show any improvement. No static ever wait 55sec for MCH to have Reload on 5sec then pull. This opener is rubbish!
And the issue I told you is about the opener opens with 3 buffs. It never does. I could not test the new update until our next raid run. But from what you posted, nothing was changed with the opener anyway.
(09-05-2016, 05:00 PM)crayfish Wrote:  That is not practical at all and the damage doesn't even show any improvement.   No static ever wait 55sec for MCH to have Reload on 5sec then pull.  This opener is rubbish!
And the issue I told you is about the opener opens with 3 buffs.   It never does. I could not test the new update until our next raid run.  But from what you posted, nothing was changed with the opener anyway.

Keep it constructive or be banned.

Saying something is rubbish without providing reasons or an example of a better opener is not constructive.
(09-04-2016, 05:39 PM)Ace Wrote:  I think you need to read the tips I posted in the OP and review how it works.  The opener doesn't prebuff, the Reload OOC takes care of that, because it takes a while to get to the right cycle.
It takes well over a minute to get into a situation where you have 5 ammo and both reloads on cooldown.  I mean, I don't know what opener you could've been using beforehand that wasn't somewhat similar requirements unless it was one of the super old ones.

Were you running with the update that I posted this morning? Should have fixed some of the pet issues, and there are console debugs now so that you know what's happening.

(09-05-2016, 05:06 PM)sebbs Wrote:  
(09-05-2016, 05:00 PM)crayfish Wrote:  That is not practical at all and the damage doesn't even show any improvement.   No static ever wait 55sec for MCH to have Reload on 5sec then pull.  This opener is rubbish!
And the issue I told you is about the opener opens with 3 buffs.   It never does. I could not test the new update until our next raid run.  But from what you posted, nothing was changed with the opener anyway.

Keep it constructive or be banned.

Saying something is rubbish without providing reasons or an example of a better opener is not constructive.
GFY!

Woah you actually had the nerve to threaten the person who actually purchased?   Seriously Am I the only one that actually buy this? I spend 3 posts already telling what is wrong with it.  First 2 there was no log to even post anything, who fault is that.  The new update roll out actually add some debug log.  Which I said I cannot do the run until next time.
Here is how normal mch run.  
https://www.twitch.tv/aruatr/v/87649751 
Yes others have purchased it however most use discord for feedback.

Most feedback has been very good so far.

"just purchased MCH and wanted to say thank you! I have had WAR for a bit and both routines are sweet!! will be back for more in future! (blm cough)"
Well, there's nearly 100 users, and only one person complaining, so who are we to believe?

I'll just add the old pre-3.1 era opener as an option, but I don't know why you're getting so bent out of shape about something you could've just asked for.
I mean, you're the one who raids, I've never set foot in any Savage Alex, so if you just say what you want instead of complaining about things you DON'T want, this whole process goes a lot smoother for all of us.
Happy theres an ACR profile for MCH. Would love to see the older openers as an option. Im currently hitting higher bursts on the old 2 ammo opener that was used in the easyMCH profile so would like to see comparison of how it works out in ACR version. Also as pointed out often times in raid especially during practice runs people dont want to wait for a full 5 round stack to come back. Definitely loving the customization options in this. Keep up the good work.
I'm gonna add the plain 2 ammo/0 ammo versions in tomorrow/tonight's update.
I seem to get higher DPS with it than the 5 ammo version even at low gear level, so I'm not sure why the 5 ammo is so popular.
will it be swappable like the smn acr openers?