Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Trigger [Machinist][Combat Routine]
(09-27-2016, 07:06 PM)Zaky Wrote:  After the update, it seems to be stopping with the combo in fights. It seems random, sometimes its normal through the whole dungeon, other times it starts casting rook and hot shot then just stops and wont continue or start even if I start/stop the bot. :S Tried turning on/off opener and other abilities but not sure what makes this happen.

This happens with Servantes as well, I usually just reload LUA/Module then it fixes it right up - although it does become annoying specially when you're in an important fight such as raids where you cant afford those 3-5 secs of having to wait for the bot to reload and then starting it up again.
Reload OOC seems to keep making ACR use Quick Reload every time its off cooldown.
It was bought, but it isn't possible to use it, but how should it be done?
(10-08-2016, 08:37 PM)rozi Wrote:  It was bought, but it isn't possible to use it, but how should it be done?

Did you actually click install? After that, just attach the bot and you are ready. I mainly use it with assist mode though.
Can you please add Movement - Gauss Auto-Off Delay like in Pierce? Thanks
Hi there, after some extensive testing this on different target dummies, lvl 50 / 60's i've found a couple of things that might need some looking at. Before i go on, i'd like to say that i'm actually happy that it does things quite well however some things might need a little tweaking with to increase the dps rather than let it drop. Here goes?~:

The following triggers are used:
Rend mind and Dismantle are on Manual
Gauss is auto for testing purposes of the 5 Ammo opener
Turrets are manual
-----------
- Destroy
- Opener
- 5 Ammo
- Dots
- CD's
- Interrupts
- Blank
- Hypercharge
- Potions

I let it run numerous times on a target dummy with the 5 ammo opener, of course having 5 ammo and waiting for everything to be up again. Opener works fine, however once it starts to do a second rotation the bot seems to hang for 1 or 2 seconds after using split shot (where wildfire should be used immediately after, Could it be trying to use a potion there?).

Hyper charge is also inactive until you get a "Full" opener, which is the third rotation of your buffs, making it rather ineffective, i'm thinking that it's waiting for all buffs including raging strikes to be up, however it means that there's a major loss in dps for you and all the of the physical dps dealers in the party.

Also reload seems to be used rather late, not figured out why yet. Hope this helps in improving this ACR as i quite like what it can do already.

Sorry for the lengthy post.
My hotshot and lead shot both keep refreshing at 15 seconds despite having the refresh rate set to <= 2, any ideas why it's doing this?
To prep for wildfire.
Thinking of buying this, how's performance? For reference, I have all the other ACRs except Sting (bleh..Dragoon), Ark and this. Happy with all them. Consider Haru and Pierce to be considerably good.
Is there any way to turn off Blank? I'll walk up close to use Spread Shot on a group, and it'll end up just pushing one away, which usually just annoys the tank. I think Blank is a skill that I'd just like to use manually, or at least solo.

Edit: IGNORE THIS. I'm an idiot. I found it right in front of my face.