Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Trigger [Machinist][Combat Routine]
Any chance to add pvp skills to this if not supported already? Important would be to use a bound or stun before using Between the Eyes to increase the potency.
Hello guys, ty for adding supra max pots to trigger. But on last update you change the opener rotation and I'm losing about 3-4k damage on opener wildfire and gets worst as the fight progresses.  
I have tried the 3 openers and the 3 of them do the same thing they apply wildfire before split shot proc... now this was causing a problem before the update, because it used cds and it didn't apply wildfire if split shot didn't proc, and cds wear out before finishing with wildfire (because of lack of ammo during rotation).. this is "solved" now, but badly...i think the best solution was adding a quick reload before split... (not talking about the opener) but now we are loosing a lot of dps starting wildfire before split shot proc, i mean my wildfire has lowered about 3-4k at least.
Every mch knows that you have to start wildfire after splitshot proc not before, and I think the openers arent well timed up either, the goal would be to be able to proc 3 clean shots before wildfire expires (5 ammo), this is done in the second clean shot proc another split shot into slungshot so you finish wildfire with cleanshot+slungshot+cleanshot, like its shown on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ1KcFjoVxQ

so the rotations would be:

2 ammo notation

(load 2 ammo) (GB on)

(HE+BFB+RS) - Hot Shot (Hypercharge + Dex Pot) - Lead Shot (Reload) - Split Shot (Wildfire) - Slug Shot (Quick Reload + Reassemble) - Clean Shot (Rapid Fire + Gauss Round) - Split Shot (Ricochet) - Slug Shot (Head Graze) - Split Shot (Blank) - Clean Shot (GB off) - Slug Shot - Split Shot (WF detonate)

5 ammo notation

(load 5 ammo) (GB on)

(HE+BFB+RS) - Hot Shot (Hypercharge + Dex Pot) - Lead Shot (Quick Reload) - Split Shot (Wildfire) - Slug Shot (Reassemble + Gauss Round) - Clean Shot (Rapid Fire + Ricochet) - Split Shot (Reload) - Slug Shot (Head Graze) Split Shot (Blank) Clean Shot (GB off) - Slug Shot - Split Shot (WF detonate + GB on) Clean Shot (Quick Reload) - Slug Shot - Clean Shot

Now leaving the openers a side, on the rest of the fight its impossible to have all cds up like this and 2 or 5 ammo like opener, but always always wildfire needs to star after a split shot proc, that would be adding either a quick reload or reload and make it save one of them as soon as wildfire would be up for rotation. This would have solved the last problem before the last update.
I've been using this to level, and it's been great so far. I can't remember if there was an update or something recently, but as of the last few days the routine hasn't been using cooldowns for me, regardless of whether or not I have destroy and/or CDs toggled (Quelling has been working correctly, though). I'm currently level 49.

Edit: Now that I'm 50 and have Hawk's Eye, it seems to be working fine now. I guess it was just stuck without having Hawk's Eye as a cross-class skill.

Also, another thing that I've noticed is that if I set my turret to manual (which I'm assuming is supposed to only be for placement purposes), the routine stops managing Promotion. I'm not entirely sure if this is intended or not.
Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, in regards to automatic turret management, is there any way to perhaps make the turret check that it's in range of the enemy, rather than in proximity to the player? It's nice that it drops the turret where it does when set to auto, but having it recast every time you step 5 yalms is a little excessive.

Thanks for the routine :D
Any updates on the two previously posted inquiries?
Ace will it be possible to get the same UI reminder for opener like your Bard ACR whereas it changes to Opener®, Opener(NR), Running..., etc.
Hi Ace, thanks for creating the ACR. It's amazing.

Somehow, I notice that it stopped reloading/quick reload even though Reload OOC is checked. And then, sometimes, it won't reload/quick reload during the fight even though both of them are on cd. I'm at Level 30s for MCH. This happens randomly.
Having problems with "Auto" Gauss not working as indented during openers or during movement phases. When selecting "2 ammo" opener the profile will load 5 ammo immediately and not do the 2 ammo opener as intended.  And if the quick toggle is set to "Auto" it will not turn off/on Gauss when moving.
Auto Gauss and most openers are in a direct conflict most of the time, so if you can't be relatively still for the opener, you should not bother with it.
What I was looking for was to have the ability like in the BRD ACR where if you move for X amount of time it would drop Wanderer'a Minuet and cycle it on and off. The ACR does not drop Gauss and only puts it on once starting the ACR. And the 2 ammo opener I have it set for does not complete regardless of movement or not.
Somehow the Trigger isn't using Hawk's Eye, Raging Strikes, Blood for Blood and Wildfire. I have observed for a while, and these CDs won't activate. Further, no edits can be made to the default profile, or the new profile. Please kindly look into it.