Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Trigger [Machinist][Combat Routine]
I'm also experiencing this.
bump!!!!
Hi Ace

Do you have any profiles for levelling from 30 upwards for machinist while using trigger, either skill profile, or acr profile would be appreciated...thank you for your support.
Hi All,

Anyone else experiencing the bot not using quick reload?
I have also experienced the bot using the wrong turret when on auto mode.

thanks! :)
(01-04-2017, 12:44 AM)Minionz Wrote:  Somehow the Trigger isn't using Hawk's Eye, Raging Strikes, Blood for Blood and Wildfire. I have observed for a while, and these CDs won't activate. Further, no edits can be made to the default profile, or the new profile. Please kindly look into it.

Seeing the same thing as you.  Additionally, it doesn't appear to ever use Gauss Round or Quick Reload.  Great ACR otherwise.
What situation/toggles do you have selected when GR/QR aren't firing?
Destroy:off
Opener:on
5 ammo
reload OOC: on
AOE: on
DOTs: on
Smart AOE: on
Smart DOT: on
CDs: on
interrupts: on
Blank:on
Quelling:on
Hypercharge:on
Promote: on
paused: off
Potions:on
Perma: on

Rend/dismantle: manual
Gauss: auto
Turret: auto

currently not popping CD's when it should. definitely needs review :/
What situation though? Dummy/PoTD? If you're trying to run through PoTD without Destroy on it treats most of them like the normal (weak) mobs they are.
So I've been using this ACR for about 2 weeks now, every day, for a few hours a day. I know I've seen Quick Reload trigger OOC to keep me at 5 ammo, whether I have GB on, off, or on Auto. The problem seems that it doesn't appear to trigger in combat. So I don't know if that's intentional or what. I've done Lv 50 and 60 content, trials, etc.

Because I was curious, I tried to do a few controlled tests.

Test #1 - 3 Minutes on Striking Dummy with following options:
On: Destroy, Opener, 5 Ammo, Reload OOC, AOE, Smart AOE, DOTs, Smart DOT, CDs, Interrupts, Blank, Quelling
Rotation: Dismantle, Guass=Auto, Rook=Manual

Result:
- Reassemble, Invigorate, and Quelling Strikes seemed to work fine.
- GR and QR did not cast
- With CDs on, Wildfire, Raging Strikes, Hawk's Eye or Rapid Fire did not trigger. Hypercharge also did not trigger. I do not have Blood for Blood so can't speak to that.

Test #2 - 3 Minutes on Striking Dummy with following options:
On: Destroy, Opener, 5 Ammo, Reload OOC, AOE, Smart AOE, DOTs, Smart DOT, CDs, Interrupts, Blank, Quelling
Rotation: Dismantle, Guass=Off, Rook=Manual

Result:
Same as above (excluding GR obviously).

Would attach the combat logs for each but can't figure out how. So just from my tests:
- QR seems to work only OOC
- GR didn't cast with GB on
- CDs never seem to pop (with Opener on or off)
(01-14-2017, 05:07 AM)Ace Wrote:  What situation/toggles do you have selected when GR/QR aren't firing?

(01-15-2017, 12:25 AM)Lunah Wrote:  Destroy:off
Opener:on
5 ammo
reload OOC: on
AOE: on
DOTs: on
Smart AOE: on
Smart DOT: on
CDs: on
interrupts: on
Blank:on
Quelling:on
Hypercharge:on
Promote: on
paused: off
Potions:on
Perma: on

Rend/dismantle: manual
Gauss: auto
Turret: auto

currently not popping CD's when it should. definitely needs review :/

(01-15-2017, 03:52 AM)Ace Wrote:  What situation though? Dummy/PoTD? If you're trying to run through PoTD without Destroy on it treats most of them like the normal (weak) mobs they are.

That was in a A9s, so it didnt matter on the combat situation as it wasnt using the skills.

Am i correct in thinking Trigger is currently down following the latest patch?