Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Trigger [Machinist][Combat Routine]
Is this still working and being updated? Just checking before I spend money since the last few comments seem like it's been abandoned...
People tend to only post when they have problems, and not when stuff works. I don't use this, but I don't think Ace has abandoned any of his profiles. The discord acr channel is one of the most active minion channels, so you can pop in there and ask people or ace about it for faster feedback.
Alright, thanks! :)
Does this ACR use Wildfire at all? Have yet to see it be used...
(03-10-2017, 02:00 PM)bjcho Wrote:  Does this ACR use Wildfire at all? Have yet to see it be used...

Was using it for me yesterday when I ran mch
(03-10-2017, 04:44 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  
(03-10-2017, 02:00 PM)bjcho Wrote:  Does this ACR use Wildfire at all? Have yet to see it be used...

Was using it for me yesterday when I ran mch

Must be me then... can you tell me when the ACR uses it? I have yet to seen my MCH use it unless pressed manually. It doesnt even use it when I do the opener either...?
If its not doing it for your opener something is wrong.
(03-11-2017, 01:02 AM)HaltPolis Wrote:  If its not doing it for your opener something is wrong.

How are you getting the rapid fire to work? I hvnt got that to work  yet either...
make sure cd/buffs/opener are turned on. or destroy. that works too.
Has anyone noticed that this ACR has a very bad delay after the end of a rotation?

I can't figure out when the delay is happening but after it appears to have done its rotation it will sit there for 2-3 sec and waste a few globals. Its like its checking or waiting on something. I have not seen any other ACR do this as others seem to work perfectly.

There seems to be something not quite aligned in this ACR.