Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.87 Average
Trigger [Machinist][Combat Routine]
just purchased, cant seem to be able to join your discord the link in the store description seems to be broken. Can you give out a new one?
can we please, please have a button to allow/disable wildfire.
So is this broken or does it work properly? The ninja one works great, but don't want to invest money into something broken.
Hi, I just bought this addon as it mentioned that it has sb updates. I have a lvl 70 machinist and trying to use this addon. Currently it does not use the heated versions of the the skills or wildfire. Is that expected and this addon needs to be updated more or am i doing something wrong?
the SB ACR profile like all the others are in beta still.
can someone tell me how to get this ACR on my screen once I've downloaded and installed it?

I have put ACR on but there is no profile viewable

thanks
(06-26-2017, 08:56 AM)Raviolitoe Wrote:  can someone tell me how to get this ACR on my screen once I've downloaded and installed it?

I have put ACR on but there is no profile viewable

thanks

Have you already installed the "addon" after you completed the purchase?
Also, if you were logged in, reload lua if you already installed the addon.

BR
Yeah done all that I found the add on had downloaded to the ffcivCN app so I moved it to the 64 version but it's just not showing up in game
can anyone help with this please? or give me a run down how to activate the ACR incase I'm doing something wrong
Ignore this, I was installing the Chinese version lol forgot to switch shop to uk version