Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
after update overlay no longer showing up
Still not working on my end. Crashes on attach, gonna try clearing out the config files and start fresh.

edit: working again after deleting cfg files.
(11-02-2016, 02:19 PM)AngryMustache Wrote:  Still not working on my end. Crashes on attach, gonna try clearing out the config files and start fresh.

edit: working again after deleting cfg files.

yea i was uber fresh :P

i had uninstalled it and reinstalled it completely with ccleaner and deleting the hidden files in appdata many times. 

glad its workin for ya, know its a huge weight off my shoulders.
Yesterday:
Updated game, updated minion on 2 computers.
On one computer I was able to get the bot to work with 1 account, but when I tried to launch a 2nd one, the bot would not attach. I also could not run more than 2 accounts at once, when bot tried to launch 3rd account, the game never showed up, like the SE 2 client limit wasn't being ignored anymore. On the 2nd computer, the bot loaded all 4 accounts and started kicking ass, but after a few minutes the game client started crashing on all of them. That may have been due to them running through south shroud quarry mill with all the players doing PoD. May have overloaded the memory with all the objects.

Today:
Updated minion on both computers.
On first computer, all 4 bots attached, so fixed that one. On 2nd computer that was working before, it started the game then said no response from bot ... frozentime. I rebooted the PC and tried again, now all 4 bots are attaching, so 2nd computer works, too.

Good job guys!
I love this bot :)
lol some how when i updated it put me in full screen mode. had to change back to broaderless window and the bots working great now. idk if that night help you out.