Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
after update overlay no longer showing up
Nvida Gamers Experience update making bot not attach???? is there a fix for this? ffxiv
no nvidia experience here, i never install it and still not attaching. u can remove it easily and see if it helps but dont hold your breath.
(11-02-2016, 02:30 AM)automationarmy Wrote:  no nvidia experience here, i never install it and still not attaching.  u can remove it easily and see if it helps but dont hold your breath.

ok was just asking cause i updated that before ruining the bot, tougfht that might been the problem but i guess not.
any of you guys have any luck yet?

edit: tried another bot w/ overlay and the overlay worked fine. doesnt prove anything persay, but whatever is "blocking" this overlay isnt blocking others.

close to calling it. my sub runs out in a few days and obviously not gonna resub if i cant use it which will be an epic disappointment considering what i just spent in the store. i was literally running the bot until the servers came down. it came back up - i updated - and it no longer works.

gonna try running it from a usb key and see if its possible to run it from a sandbox as well. other than that, ive uninstalled things that were recommended that i knew werent the issue as they werent 6 hours prior, and it didnt help which left me with a half stripped pc i now hvae to reinstall/reconfigure. ive uninstalled and reinstalled minion in several areas. ive ran it auto attach and manual attach. ive reinstalled several graphics drivers... several other things. Tried with and without xfire/sli. tried borderless and windowed.

the icing on the cake, tried it on 2 different pc's with the same result.

inclined to say the problem isnt on my end, as any software developer knows.. countless configs exist and just because it works on some doesnt mean it works on all.

course im no programmer so the hell do i know. Just salty i cant use my favorite bot now no matter what I try and do after it was just working fine. nothing changed here apart from an updated game and updated bot. Same with the other pc, obviously.
no dice running from USB fwiw
digging around i heard someone mention something about attaching in compatability mode? Is this still a thing? I looked at the launcher and it appears that in the attach mode dropdown the only option i can select is Default.
(11-02-2016, 01:29 PM)fxfire Wrote:  I uploaded a new version of the bot, nothing changed basicly... but I get more reports that the inject fails since 3.45....but nothing changed :/

Windows version 1607 @everyone?  ...I still have not gotten that build...cannot even test it here....

I have Windows version 1607 since 28.10 at don't get this error.
I have Windows 7, bot says "Bot is attached" but overlay doesn't show, and if I hit "Stop" it'll close the game out as usual. Made sure everything else that the bot requires is up to date... uninstalled all antivir/firewalls even thought it was working fine with them before the patch. Reinstalling Minion Launcher + Bot now.
(11-02-2016, 01:49 PM)Ashleyness Wrote:  I have Windows 7, bot says "Bot is attached" but overlay doesn't show, and if I hit "Stop" it'll close the game out as usual. Made sure everything else that the bot requires is up to date... uninstalled all antivir/firewalls even thought it was working fine with them before the patch. Reinstalling Minion Launcher + Bot now.

After updating Windows Net Framework, reinstalling the launcher/bot and making sure all antivir was removed, it now finally started again!
you fixed it :)

the new dat makes it work on both pc's!