Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
HW all classes quests
Config 
Hello,

I recently purchased HW all classess quest include all job quests up to 60 for 14.99 Euros. I had other classes up to 50 and 60s. Trying to have my bot finish all the job quest.  Under profile I CAN'T Choose any option beside 1-15 in Gridania, Limsa, or Uldah. Also when I click on QUEST OPTIONS, the box is completely Blank. The SETTINGS only show prioritized hunting LOG and nothing else. 

PLease help me address this issue. I paid for this bot and now I feel that it is not helping me doing any job quests at all. 

Thank you!
(11-12-2016, 07:58 PM)Neptune23 Wrote:  Hello,

I recently purchased HW all classess quest include all job quests up to 60 for 14.99 Euros. I had other classes up to 50 and 60s. Trying to have my bot finish all the job quest.  Under profile I CAN'T Choose any option beside 1-15 in Gridania, Limsa, or Uldah. Also when I click on QUEST OPTIONS, the box is completely Blank. The SETTINGS only show prioritized hunting LOG and nothing else. 

PLease help me address this issue. I paid for this bot and now I feel that it is not helping me doing any job quests at all. 

Thank you!

Sorry i forgot to install it. let me retry again to see it working or not.