Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Gold Saucer Mini Games problem
* What OS are you running? - Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) - Bitdefender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) - C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? - No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? - No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE - Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? - Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? - Attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? - No

Hi. I have been using the FFXIV Minion for some time now without any problems (apart from the occasional freeze and crash, but nothing serious). However, this morning between the hours of 4am and 8am GMT some updates were downloaded and installed as normal, except now the bot is unable to activate any of the mini game machines for the first time (not sure if nodes are affected either). Instead it just continuously runs into the side or back of the machine (depending on the selected mini game) as if it is still trying to path to it despite being at the correct location. If I "right click" to activate the machines for the first time then it plays the mini game and then reactivates the machines in the loop, it just cannot start this loop unless I intervene manually despite being able to do so before. Any help would be appreciated.
I have this issue, also.
Edit: If I deactivate the bot when it has reached the point where it should have started the mini game and then reactivate it, it correctly starts the mini game loop.
(12-17-2016, 09:13 AM)Cipher121 Wrote:  Edit: If I deactivate the bot when it has reached the point where it should have started the mini game and then reactivate it, it correctly starts the mini game loop.
This only works sometimes, just to add.
Having the same issue, its extremely annoying only way to get it to work is to deactivate and reactivate the bot... from what I can tell if I am not using the "randomize game" option after it completes one cycle it will just start running in to the game again. Never had this issue before it only started recently so I don't think this is an user error. No matter which game I do it on, it just runs in to it... if I deactivate the bot and then reactivate it then it will start to play the game but only for a short while, if I leave it running I come back to my character running at the game yet again.
It seems the updates released today have corrected this issue. Thank you very much!
happy new year everyone ^^
i just got back and tried mini games and i notice after 1 round (after punch game 1x) it just stands there do nothing.. hmm is there a change? do i need to put a log?? ty

edit: i think when it exits after a game it stands a bit too far to go for another round.. maybe needs a little tuning like gathering a couple steps forward if nothing detected..
(01-04-2017, 03:06 AM)AbbyBaby Wrote:  happy new year everyone ^^
i just got back and tried mini games and i notice after 1 round (after punch game 1x) it just stands there do nothing.. hmm is there a change? do i need to put a log?? ty

edit: i think when it exits after a game it stands a bit too far to go for another round.. maybe needs a little tuning like gathering a couple steps forward if nothing detected..

I'm having this issue too. Was working fine a few days ago but now it does one turn and nothing else.
hopefully it gets fixed soon need a ton of mpg for the 1 mil mount lol ^^
just wanna share if u reduce the random time max (yes will run around more) but hopefully wont dig nose as much =p
i usually watch my toon dig nose and if so i just move a bit closer to the machines manually ^^ hope works for yall ^^