Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
(02-21-2017, 03:27 AM)elitecandyx Wrote:  
(02-21-2017, 03:24 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(02-21-2017, 03:23 AM)elitecandyx Wrote:  keeps saying MOVING MOVING to different things but never actually moves

Do you defiantly have the mesh installed and loaded?

I didn't click load haha, it works perfectly now thanks

Good to hear :D
I always wondered why this method can't be applied to dungeon farming or some of easier duties.
(02-21-2017, 04:55 AM)KroLeXz Wrote:  I always wondered why this method can't be applied to dungeon farming or some of easier duties.

Depends on the mechanics on the dungeons. Some wouldn't be possible at all.
But most the others should be pretty basic to setup.
Running for a couple hours now. Works swell.
Good to hear :D
Im considering putting a blacklist in it incase you get following another bot tho its usually not an issue but maybe just incase :D
I have no idea why, it pop debug table, and stop run sometimes. Does it have auto start option so I can set a timer to restart it just in case?
If it happens again try to give me some more ingo like console or the log in the debug table.
Explain a bit more does it disable itself or?
How often is it happening?
(02-21-2017, 07:36 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  If it happens again try to give me some more ingo like console or the log in the debug table.
Explain a bit more does it disable itself or?
How often is it happening?

I still not sure what happened, but it stopped and re logged last night. I will tell you the detail if I can find the log. I highly recommend you add auto-start feature.
So does the mesh have to be manually loaded each time? Or am I missing something. I load it- does the run. Gets out queues for match and then I have to reload the mesh.
Also, bot will keep spam : largest group change from :xx to xx, and don't move at the beginning sometimes.