Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
this addon like many mmominion extras are EXTREMELY nice n impressive when they decide to work.... i just watched this thing run back n forth between A and base 4 times in a row. also... another time, it just runs straight into a sea of red n blue mobs and gets instagibbed. its as if the only job this thing will play well are healers....
I'm getting it to run better now but the turning back to the base when people respawn there in large groups is a big giveaway needs to be fixed
(02-21-2017, 04:41 PM)piffles Wrote:  this addon like many mmominion extras are EXTREMELY nice n impressive when they decide to work.... i just watched this thing run back n forth between A and base 4 times in a row. also... another time, it just runs straight into a sea of red n blue mobs and gets instagibbed. its as if the only job this thing will play well are healers....

Even with healers it still runs to a giant group and gets murdered lol.
Would you be able to add a timer (Possibly configurable) so it stops changing who it's going to follow for like 20-30 seconds unless they're dead. i've had it run back and forward like an idiot because it didn't know where it was going.

Edit: I've actually been able to tell that a few people are using this due to the running backwards/forwards issue, its most prominent just after spawning.
(02-21-2017, 03:47 PM)MrQich Wrote:  So does the mesh have to be manually loaded each time? Or am I missing something. I load it- does the run. Gets out queues for match and then I have to reload the mesh.

If you set it as the default for the map id you wont. A little button comes up underneath the drop down.
About the back and forth you're all talking about I will look into it and try to fix it. If you aren't already I recommend using ally, largest for you settings.
About the running into large groups. If its running through them to get to the player there isn't much I can do about it. I cant tell the bot how to path so I'm unsure what I can do.
Just woke up so any changes you'd suggest let me know and I'll make some tweaks and update.
(02-21-2017, 08:12 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  About the back and forth you're all walking about I will look into it and try to fix it. If you aren't already I recommend using ally, largest for you settings.
About the running into large groups. If its running through them to get to the player there isn't much I can do about it. I cant tell the bot how to path so I'm unsure what I can do.
Just woke up so any changes you'd suggest let me know and I'll make some tweaks and update.

Is there a way to sense how many enemies/allies there are within a certain range? Maybe you could implement an option which compares the amount of allies vs enemies and when the ratio is not in your favor you don't engage battle. (It should probably choose a new target to prevent the back and forth running to a healer in the enemy group :p). It's like a very basic AI

The way you are already monitoring al these enemies and alies I suppose you could relatively easily implement such a function in your code? But I don't know the current composition of your work of course.
(02-21-2017, 08:59 PM)tyb51 Wrote:  
(02-21-2017, 08:12 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  About the back and forth you're all walking about I will look into it and try to fix it. If you aren't already I recommend using ally, largest for you settings.

Is there a way to sense how many enemies/allies there are within a certain range? Maybe you could implement an option which compares the amount of allies vs enemies and when the ratio is not in your favor you don't engage battle. (It should probably choose a new target to prevent the back and forth running to a healer in the enemy group :p)

The way you are already monitoring al these enemies and alies I suppose you could relatively easily implement such a function in your code? But I don't know the current composition of your work of course.

I originally had that in to scan the enemies around. The game couldn't handle it. Framerate dropped soo hard when you'd get into the big fights so I had to take it out. I'll certainly have a play about but the main thing I'll probably add in is a blacklist feature and maybe slow the switching down or add in another condition to make in not switch in the friendly count is equal or only one higher. I'll have a test anyway :D
Is there a way to prevent it from attacking enemies?  I run as healer and just want it to follow zerg and heal.  Under the status area it says it moves to an enemy to attack and runs from ally group to enemy group.  Also it never attacks, just stands there and heals, no matter what settings I try.  Also it doesn't seem to heal outside of alliance.

I run with ACR for AST on with all dps toggles off, and heals for non party checked on.  Hard to say if it is PVP related or ACR related though as this is first time I have run pvp ever lol.

I have attached a screenie to show settings

[Image: New%20Bitmap%20Image.jpg]
Yeah sure I can add a toggle to disable attacking. (Will throw it in once I finish this update)
Anything class related is on you skill profile or acr profile. DPS won't work on healers atm seems you cant use cleric stance in pvp and the profiles require cleric stance.