Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
(02-21-2017, 10:38 PM)chivon8 Wrote:  Is there a way to prevent it from attacking enemies?  

Honestly, I'd like the answer about how to get my character to actually ATTACK enemies. 

So far, he runs in mounted, dismounts, stands there, mounts back up, stands there, mounts back up, dies.   
Repeat process till match over.

I'm running as a Bard with the Pierce ACR enabled.  
Suggestions?
(02-21-2017, 11:47 PM)Jeeper Wrote:  
(02-21-2017, 10:38 PM)chivon8 Wrote:  Is there a way to prevent it from attacking enemies?  

Honestly, I'd like the answer about how to get my character to actually ATTACK enemies. 

So far, he runs in mounted, dismounts, stands there, mounts back up, stands there, mounts back up, dies.   
Repeat process till match over.

I'm running as a Bard with the Pierce ACR enabled.  
Suggestions?

Will release an update shortly that reduces for often it can change follower but what settings are you using? Followdistance, Ally,Party,Closest,Largest??
I personally can't get an ACR to attack anyone, even with this store addon disabled. Using BRD and AST ACR profiles so far, but refuses to attack any player. Skill profiles attack no problem.

It also just stands at the start, doesn't move. Yes I have mesh installed.

If i move it manually to the center, it will pick up moving itself, but it moves stupid, off to the wall, into corners, not really with a group at all.
(02-22-2017, 12:43 AM)Kalila Wrote:  I personally can't get an ACR to attack anyone, even with this store addon disabled. Using BRD and AST ACR profiles so far, but refuses to attack any player. Skill profiles attack no problem.

If i move it manually to the center, it will pick up moving itself, but it moves stupid, off to the wall, into corners, not really with a group at all.

Make sure assist is enabled, acr is enabled, your settings are right in acr and start combat is checked.

As for the moving make sure you actually have the correct mesh loaded and set as default. Also see if console shows anything with the mesh.
We can go from there.
(02-21-2017, 11:45 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  Yeah sure I can add a toggle to disable attacking. (Will throw it in once I finish this update)
Anything class related is on you skill profile or acr profile. DPS won't work on healers atm seems you cant use cleric stance in pvp and the profiles require cleric stance.

Thank you for the update :D and for your work.  

I used a skill manager profile for now instead of acr, it seems to work without cleric stance, but no cleric stance makes abysmal dps even worse lol.
(02-22-2017, 01:08 AM)chivon8 Wrote:  
(02-21-2017, 11:45 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  Yeah sure I can add a toggle to disable attacking. (Will throw it in once I finish this update)
Anything class related is on you skill profile or acr profile. DPS won't work on healers atm seems you cant use cleric stance in pvp and the profiles require cleric stance.

Thank you for the update :D and for your work.  

I used a skill manager profile for now instead of acr, it seems to work without cleric stance, but no cleric stance makes abysmal dps even worse lol.

Ace is aware of the whole no cleric stance in pvp and will probably update it when he can. You used to be able to use cleric in pvp but SE removed it cause it was op
(02-22-2017, 01:04 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(02-22-2017, 12:43 AM)Kalila Wrote:  I personally can't get an ACR to attack anyone, even with this store addon disabled. Using BRD and AST ACR profiles so far, but refuses to attack any player. Skill profiles attack no problem.

Make sure assist is enabled, acr is enabled, your settings are right in acr and start combat is checked.

As for the moving make sure you actually have the correct mesh loaded and set as default. Also see if console shows anything with the mesh.
We can go from there.
Alright, I'll double check the mesh thing tomorrow. As for if Assist and ACR was enabled, they were 100%. It would attack MCH rooks just fine, but not players.

I'll try again tomorrow like I said.

---

Quick question: Are you able to start the PVP module halfway in the match? Or does it have to be enabled and remain enabled before you even enter the queue for PVP?
(02-22-2017, 02:15 AM)Kalila Wrote:  
(02-22-2017, 01:04 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  

We can go from there.
Alright, I'll double check the mesh thing tomorrow. As for if Assist and ACR was enabled, they were 100%. It would attack MCH rooks just fine, but not players.

I'll try again tomorrow like I said.

---

Quick question: Are you able to start the PVP module halfway in the match? Or does it have to be enabled and remain enabled before you even enter the queue for PVP?

Starting the addon mid pvp is a yes and no most cases will work fine some will not. 
I'll add something into this update to make it work all the time.
Great addon loving it so far.  The biggest issue is that it is running into walls constantly in every match and i have to reorient it in a better direction as well as going into directions far away from the other groups.  

Having said that I will have more information to provide you in specifics tomorrow as I will be using it all day while I work and I will monitor it the entire day.  Any and all issues I find, including nav and console I will report it to you.  In the mean time I suggest no one AFKs this
Is there a reason that my settings window looks like this: And not like the one in the picture/wiki?

[Image: o4doDZU.png]