Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
hi guys

i use pvp- shatter 15 hours  and i wake up my account not loging i join website mogstation

when join by my account they say Account Status
This service account is currently suspended.   what mean banned or what ?
Yes,You are suspended. Next time don't bot overnight/unsupervised.
(10-19-2017, 01:41 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Yes,You are suspended.  Next time don't bot overnight/unsupervised.

its was morning was use bot and they caught me
where do u left ur character while afk?
Never bot Frontlines overnight or in the morning when very few real players are online.
(10-19-2017, 06:58 PM)deusexdraco Wrote:  where do u left ur character while afk?

pvp / the Fields of glory now character in this map and closed my account idk what will been happen banned or just take 9 day banned or forover 

before i caught my account i see chat ppl say there alot ppl use bot maybe they spawn reports Be careful guys i lost my account after 3 years useing bot .
(10-19-2017, 11:21 PM)fahadq8 Wrote:  
(10-19-2017, 06:58 PM)deusexdraco Wrote:  where do u left ur character while afk?

pvp / the Fields of glory now character in this map and closed my account idk what will been happen banned or just take 9 day banned or forover 

before i caught my account i see chat ppl say there alot ppl use bot maybe they spawn reports Be careful guys i lost my account after 3 years useing bot .

its was in pvp party .......

https://imgur.com/a/ab442
(10-19-2017, 11:31 PM)fahadq8 Wrote:  
(10-19-2017, 11:21 PM)fahadq8 Wrote:  

its was in pvp party .......

https://imgur.com/a/ab442

Were you even fighting? Looks like you were AFK from that image? My healers get accommodations in there and to confirm it was shatter you were entering in each time, as the bot used to log into the wrong one for me, if I changed how duties were sorted.
I have to start out by saying I have every acr profile. Since I installed this addon, the profiles automatically default to PVP each time i switch classes. In order to get it to use a specific profile, i have to manually select it in the dropdown. Is there something I am missing that will allow it to default to the normal ACR profile when not doing the pvp stuff?
(11-04-2017, 03:57 PM)Sting3rz Wrote:  I have to start out by saying I have every acr profile. Since I installed this addon, the profiles automatically default to PVP each time i switch classes. In order to get it to use a specific profile, i have to manually select it in the dropdown. Is there something I am missing that will allow it to default to the normal ACR profile when not doing the pvp stuff?

There are 2 settings for the addon, 
"Force Skill Profiles" which will set my PVP profiles which should be left on unless you have your own Skill profile you want to use.
Then there is "Enable ACR Use" which if on will leave ACR enables if you have it otherwise it will disable ACR and use the skill profile.
Tho it sounds like you're talking about not pvp stuff which I have no idea what you're talking about cause the addon only sets the profile stuff when enabled.