Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
(11-04-2017, 11:44 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(11-04-2017, 03:57 PM)Sting3rz Wrote:  I have to start out by saying I have every acr profile. Since I installed this addon, the profiles automatically default to PVP each time i switch classes. In order to get it to use a specific profile, i have to manually select it in the dropdown. Is there something I am missing that will allow it to default to the normal ACR profile when not doing the pvp stuff?

There are 2 settings for the addon, 
"Force Skill Profiles" which will set my PVP profiles which should be left on unless you have your own Skill profile you want to use.
Then there is "Enable ACR Use" which if on will leave ACR enables if you have it otherwise it will disable ACR and use the skill profile.
Tho it sounds like you're talking about not pvp stuff which I have no idea what you're talking about cause the addon only sets the profile stuff when enabled.

Thanks for the reply, 

I have shatter setup to enable ACR and not force use of the PVP profiles. However, just normal areas outside of pvp (Wolves Den), it automatically resorts to the pvp profile when i just switch from say a battle class to a heal class. I have tried uninstalling everything and using a fresh install. but I am still seeing the same thing.  In order to get the correct profile after switching classes, it requires manual switch to Active ACR for the profile. I have tried to take screen shots of it, but dont remember how to show the minion overlay. Its only showing normal game in the captures.
(11-05-2017, 12:23 AM)Sting3rz Wrote:  
(11-04-2017, 11:44 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(11-04-2017, 03:57 PM)Sting3rz Wrote:  I have to start out by saying I have every acr profile. Since I installed this addon, the profiles automatically default to PVP each time i switch classes. In order to get it to use a specific profile, i have to manually select it in the dropdown. Is there something I am missing that will allow it to default to the normal ACR profile when not doing the pvp stuff?

There are 2 settings for the addon, 
"Force Skill Profiles" which will set my PVP profiles which should be left on unless you have your own Skill profile you want to use.
Then there is "Enable ACR Use" which if on will leave ACR enables if you have it otherwise it will disable ACR and use the skill profile.
Tho it sounds like you're talking about not pvp stuff which I have no idea what you're talking about cause the addon only sets the profile stuff when enabled.

Thanks for the reply, 

I have shatter setup to enable ACR and not force use of the PVP profiles. However, just normal areas outside of pvp (Wolves Den), it automatically resorts to the pvp profile when i just switch from say a battle class to a heal class. I have tried uninstalling everything and using a fresh install. but I am still seeing the same thing.  In order to get the correct profile after switching classes, it requires manual switch to Active ACR for the profile. I have tried to take screen shots of it, but dont remember how to show the minion overlay. Its only showing normal game in the captures.

So youre wanting to switch to the active ACR message in the profile selection?
Cause that message means nothing.
If ACR is enabled and you have a profile for ACR then ACR will run. The message means nothing unless you have ACR off and using a skill profile.
As a side note if you see the ACR overlay (Button toggles) ACR is on and will overwite everything.
Hi Husbando,

first of all, i want to thank you for your work. this addon has helped me big time already!

But i have a little suggestion, lately, the bot just stands somewhere most of the time and just waiting to get killed by an opponent party. unfortunatly , the char will not start fighting and actually just getting killed, patiently. First i thought it is a problem on my end but the last matches i watched, there were like 1-2 parties staying on the same spot. a team of 4 opponents came and killed us all. the bot went back to the same spot (beeing awaited by the opponents) , to get killed again without any intervention client wise.

Also, there is a very weird looking "bug" where the char hops on chocobo to dismount afterwards, doing this for several minutes. (i got it fixed tho by disabling mounting in the PVP addon Settings) It´s actually in the same spot they get killed in and my char is not alone.

I don´t know if the problems above are because of the malfunctioning bot or some issues in the script, but it would really be great if the pvp bot can look a little less obvious.

Any tipps are appreciated. I tried all possible settings within the PVP Addon Settings already tho.

Again, thank you for your hard work and for looking into this issue i (and many others - you can watch it in pvp) am facing.

If you need any more informations, please let me know!

BR
Syther
(11-20-2017, 01:22 PM)Syther Wrote:  Hi Husbando,

first of all, i want to thank you for your work. this addon has helped me big time already!

But i have a little suggestion, lately, the bot just stands somewhere most of the time and just waiting to get killed by an opponent party. unfortunatly , the char will not start fighting and actually just getting killed, patiently. First i thought it is a problem on my end but the last matches i watched, there were like 1-2 parties staying on the same spot. a team of 4 opponents came and killed us all. the bot went back to the same spot (beeing awaited by the opponents) , to get killed again without any intervention client wise.

Also, there is a very weird looking "bug" where the char hops on chocobo to dismount afterwards, doing this for several minutes. (i got it fixed tho by disabling mounting in the PVP addon Settings) It´s actually in the same spot they get killed in and my char is not alone.

I don´t know if the problems above are because of the malfunctioning bot or some issues in the script, but it would really be great if the pvp bot can look a little less obvious.

Any tipps are appreciated. I tried all possible settings within the PVP Addon Settings already tho.

Again, thank you for your hard work and for looking into this issue i (and many others - you can watch it in pvp) am facing.

If you need any more informations, please let me know!

BR
Syther

This is generally a result of getting the small 8v8v8 matches (With no real player to follow) which is more of a thing not that pvp has died off. There isn't a whole lot I can do about it with the small matched and limited data I have to work with. For anything to ever come of this I'd need more data reversed for me.
Shatter might pick up again with the new pvp mode but the long queue times for shatter also make it very hard for me to get into it to work on stuff. 
I can try to take another look and add in some thing but it won't happen till I finish making something for the new pvp mode coming after maint.
Hopefully we can sort something out to improve on this soon. :D
(11-21-2017, 02:53 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  ... but it won't happen till I finish making something for the new pvp mode coming after maint.

Hi, Husbando!
Are you planning to create similar addon for Rival Wings? That would be really awesome :)
(11-23-2017, 02:32 PM)ovenoven Wrote:  
(11-21-2017, 02:53 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  ... but it won't happen till I finish making something for the new pvp mode coming after maint.

Hi, Husbando!
Are you planning to create similar addon for Rival Wings? That would be really awesome :)

Yes I've been working on it since the moment it was out. Hopefully not too much longer and it will be ready for release.
(11-24-2017, 09:10 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(11-23-2017, 02:32 PM)ovenoven Wrote:  

Hi, Husbando!

Yes I've been working on it since the moment it was out. Hopefully not too much longer and it will be ready for release.

Really looking forward to this!! Ever since the last update, queue times for Shatter have dropped significantly, even during popular play times of the day. Presumably, it's because a big chunk of people went to the new PVP mode!
Hello! Any word on the new Astralagos support?
Once everythin I need is reversed by the guys I can finish the addon. Hopefully not too much longer...
Is anyone else having issues with mch not attacking while doing grind while in que