Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
(12-05-2017, 10:56 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  Once everythin I need is reversed by the guys I can finish the addon. Hopefully not too much longer...

Will it be a separate addon we need to buy, or will it just get added as a feature to shatter?
(12-29-2017, 07:58 PM)ciran Wrote:  
(12-05-2017, 10:56 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  Once everythin I need is reversed by the guys I can finish the addon. Hopefully not too much longer...

Will it be a separate addon we need to buy, or will it just get added as a feature to shatter?

Separate because its not shatter and nothing alike + time spent on this.
Is there a way you could fix where the bot just stands beside all of the other bots in the center randomly mounting and un mounting?

If there's "nothing to do" is there a reason it can't just run around? It's insanely obvious that it's a bot when you have literally 5-6 people standing in the same spot mounting at the same second and than instantly dismounting over and over.
Broken since patch (updated as of this post, btw).

Queues for Astragalos. If you Queue for shatter manually it won't accept the queue.
(01-31-2018, 06:34 PM)vect0r Wrote:  Broken since patch (updated as of this post, btw).

Queues for Astragalos. If you Queue for shatter manually it won't accept the queue.

Please make sure you're fully updated with the bot. (Restart minionapp)
The duty bugs were fixed almost 24 hours ago and have worked for everyone else and myself in testing.
There appears to be a bug, were when running PvP Shatter bot does not engage ice and stands still until its dead (Yes check box activated, to kill ice) Not sure if anybody else is having this issue.
(02-01-2018, 02:48 AM)Paradise Wrote:  There appears to be a bug, were when running PvP Shatter bot does not engage ice and stands still until its dead (Yes check box activated, to kill ice) Not sure if anybody else is having this issue.

Please restart minionapp and make sure you are updated fully.
I am having the same issue minionapp is completely updated. Sometime I sit mounted and wont engage ice. It also just sits there getting attacked and wont engage.
(02-02-2018, 01:38 PM)dgdbear86 Wrote:  I am having the same issue minionapp is completely updated. Sometime I sit mounted and wont engage ice. It also just sits there getting attacked and wont engage.

I'll try to get in and take a look at this
(02-02-2018, 09:23 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 01:38 PM)dgdbear86 Wrote:  I am having the same issue minionapp is completely updated. Sometime I sit mounted and wont engage ice. It also just sits there getting attacked and wont engage.

I'll try to get in and take a look at this

Same, please update.