Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
HAd an update for shatter but still the same stuff going on
Are you sure you're actaully updated. Was all fixed my side in testing amd everyone told me it was good now. If you're sure its updated can you check console when this is happening and report back
Config 
I've noticed that Bots are really easy to spot. It goes beyond the fact bots don't talk. The amount of them is so big, that I've ended up in teams of 5 or 6 bots. They are easily spotted because they stay near the base, but just close enough to the center. I know we can blacklist those that we know are other bots, but staying in the middle because there is no one in range, while the rest of the team is fighting over a crystal or base might be an issue that can be fixed by adding a follow (whitelist) option or a longer range of detection, maybe a couple of modes one to go to the nearest crystal, or take other bases automatically. 

Ah, also the option to only target healers.

Great job so far. Just wanted to give some ideas for an update.
(03-01-2018, 07:33 PM)NervJMSL Wrote:  I've noticed that Bots are really easy to spot. It goes beyond the fact bots don't talk. The amount of them is so big, that I've ended up in teams of 5 or 6 bots. They are easily spotted because they stay near the base, but just close enough to the center. I know we can blacklist those that we know are other bots, but staying in the middle because there is no one in range, while the rest of the team is fighting over a crystal or base might be an issue that can be fixed by adding a follow (whitelist) option or a longer range of detection, maybe a couple of modes one to go to the nearest crystal, or take other bases automatically. 

Ah, also the option to only target healers.

Great job so far. Just wanted to give some ideas for an update.

I've been waiting some time to have some more PVP data found for me to access and fix these issues. Currently this is the issue as the bot can only see anything in minimap range so out of that it has no idea whats going on. Once I have additional data that I've been waiting for minion devs to work on for me like what ice is up ect. Till then there's not a whole lot I can do besides make a few set point for it to look around but this can cause more issues than what its worth with heading away from the real objective and standing out more with these points being always searched. Hopefully soon we will get that data we need for this to run good in the 24 mans.
HI,

Thanks so much for your continued support for he community. I was wondering if there was a way to add additional timed Chat Filters that can go off at intervals, such as 5, 6, or 8 minutes into a fight? Such as having a slider to do it? It would be nice from an interaction perception and to give the image of being on keyboard.

If this is the is the wrong forum for this post. I am just curious if this was requested before and if it would be an issue or was an issue?
Hi,

since the last big bot update, my char won't move at spawn. I need to take near active crystal or ennemy to make it work again. But when i get kill and respawn it won't move again.

I've already completly delete the the bot and redownload but no change.

Any issue ?
Thank
navigation in pvp is currently broken. Hopefully will be fixed after the weekend.
Waiting for Fxfire to look into some issues that came with the new nav regarding this.
Thank's for your answers !

you guy's are best.
I believe all the nav fixes are live in the bot that make PVP usable again.