Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
(02-22-2017, 04:29 AM)MrQich Wrote:  Is there a reason that my settings window looks like this: And not like the one in the picture/wiki?

[Image: o4doDZU.png]
Yes, I made a mistake is some of the settings. Press the reset button to fix it.
Fix will be coming soon with a load more fixes and improvements.
(02-22-2017, 04:27 AM)orozcouscg Wrote:  Great addon loving it so far.  The biggest issue is that it is running into walls constantly in every match and i have to reorient it in a better direction as well as going into directions far away from the other groups.  

Having said that I will have more information to provide you in specifics tomorrow as I will be using it all day while I work and I will monitor it the entire day.  Any and all issues I find, including nav and console I will report it to you.  In the mean time I suggest no one AFKs this

Yeah I may have fixed a good many of the issues. Unless the issue is purely navigation problems in which I'll have to wait to hear back from you to see if there is anything I can fix. There's a chance it could be some of the omc's.
that was happening to me until I disable legacy controls and went back to standard.
(02-22-2017, 06:32 AM)KroLeXz Wrote:  that was happening to me until I disable legacy controls and went back to standard.

Yeah Legacy doesn't work with the bot at all.
Just pushed an update for the following.
Blacklist Added.
Reduced how often follower can be changed. (Random 10-15sec)
Increased range from spawn to prevent moving to people leaving spawn.
Changed some default values.
Fixed default value that was breaking the GUI. (Please hit the reset button if this happens after first update)
Performance increase.
I think that's about it.

If there are any issues please let me know and give as much detail as you can. Thanks <3
Did this update fix the chocobo spamming?

Can you add something to if there are enemies near dont use chocobo. if group starts to run it just spams chocobo
(02-22-2017, 07:16 AM)Moogle Wrote:  Did this update fix the chocobo spamming?

Can you add something to if there are enemies near dont use chocobo. if group starts to run it just spams chocobo

It has always only mounted when its distance is > 45 from the current follow. So it only changing that target every 10-15 sec should fix that. I tested it on a few accounts over a few runs and never found any issues. 
Will have to see if anyone can find any :D

Edit: The chocobo mounting with enemies around is a little more complicated. I could put something in to not mount if enemies are within 10 range of you but I see that being more of a pain and not getting away from people.
Or I could put a in combat check which might be a little better but I can see it causing the same issue sometimes.
Will have to get peoples opinions for this so let me know!
(02-22-2017, 07:29 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(02-22-2017, 07:16 AM)Moogle Wrote:  Did this update fix the chocobo spamming?

It has always only mounted when its distance is > 45 from the current follow. So it only changing that target every 10-15 sec should fix that. I tested it on a few accounts over a few runs and never found any issues. 
Will have to see if anyone can find any :D

Edit: The chocobo mounting with enemies around is a little more complicated. I could put something in to not mount if enemies are within 10 range of you but I see that being more of a pain and not getting away from people.
Or I could put a in combat check which might be a little better but I can see it causing the same issue sometimes.
Will have to get peoples opinions for this so let me know!
A combat check would be nice or something right now im watching my char run around on a chocobo when it could be heailng or dpsing. Or even a combat check to completely disable mounts would be nice i'd rather walk around casting instead of running in circles on my mount.
I just test the new version, but it still don't move at the beginning of the battle. It just stand at the entrance, and the log keep spam :"closing party change from :xx to xx" In general, it will keep standing at the entrance for like 1 min.
(02-22-2017, 07:38 AM)szcch217 Wrote:  I just test the new version, but it still don't move at the beginning of the battle. It just stand at the entrance, and the log keep spam :"closing party change from :xx to xx" In general, it will keep standing at the entrance for like 1 min.

Whats console say? Whats the status? Does it start a countdown once you enter? More info please.