Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
what about if your at the location or near the location your suppose to be get off your mount? Maybe that would work to. Theres a few times on healer i have just walked in the middle of my group and because im not attacking enemies it just stands there while everyone else is dieing.
Looks like Ace pushed the healer pvp fixes. Gonna test now
(02-22-2017, 08:01 AM)Moogle Wrote:  what about if your at the location or near the location your suppose to be get off your mount? Maybe that would work to. Theres a few times on healer i have just walked in the middle of my group and because im not attacking enemies it just stands there while everyone else is dieing.

It is supposed to mount once it gets to the location. I've never understood why it won't I'll look again probably something obvious I missed...
I just had a bunch of people say they were going to report me for afk in pvp cuz of the chocobo thing. Im just gonna stop while i still have my account.
(02-22-2017, 08:39 AM)Moogle Wrote:  I just had a bunch of people say they were going to report me for afk in pvp cuz of the chocobo thing. Im just gonna stop while i still have my account.

Testing a fix now will let you know if it's fixed... I wouldn't worry about PVP salt. Most of the people in there are a bunch of try hard dicks.
Dismounting once player reached and center wait point reached is fixed. Gonna run 1 more before I push an update.
Hi there! Great plugin, thank you so much. Happy to purchase.

The bot moves to targets and spams in the log "Moving to Attack xyz" without ever using an ability. Any idea how I can fix this?

Awesome support and app btw..thanks again!
Liefe, do you have the minion's assist mode activated?

This module doesn't attack on itself, it needs the main bot to do that.
(02-22-2017, 09:32 AM)Liefe Wrote:  Hi there! Great plugin, thank you so much. Happy to purchase.

The bot moves to targets and spams in the log "Moving to Attack xyz" without ever using an ability. Any idea how I can fix this?

Awesome support and app btw..thanks again!

Yeah make sure you have assist mode enabled and setup correctly.
(02-22-2017, 07:07 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  Just pushed an update for the following.
Blacklist Added.
Reduced how often follower can be changed. (Random 10-15sec)
Increased range from spawn to prevent moving to people leaving spawn.
Changed some default values.
Fixed default value that was breaking the GUI. (Please hit the reset button if this happens after first update)
Performance increase.
I think that's about it.

If there are any issues please let me know and give as much detail as you can. Thanks <3

That's amazing, will get some runs going now.