Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Freeze
When I bot with assisted play I will crash after three hours of playing. Botting via grinding/questing will crash within 30 minutes to an hour. I manage to still hear the game and it sounds like its botting, but the screen is frozen and I can't see whats going on. 

* What OS are you running? Win 10 x64 (1920 x 1080 Borderless) Running bot via FFXIV.exe not dx11 and using ffxiv minion instead of 32

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows Defender

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) root c

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Yes Malwarebytes (Non-Premium)

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Yes, not using them while running the bot.

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE. Yes 

* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Launch

*Are you running any Bot addons? Latty Questing and stock grind and stock assist
(03-18-2017, 06:37 AM)Audax Wrote:  When I bot with assisted play I will crash after three hours of playing. Botting via grinding/questing will crash within 30 minutes to an hour. I manage to still hear the game and it sounds like its botting, but the screen is frozen and I can't see whats going on. 

* What OS are you running? Win 10 x64 Running bot via FFXIV.exe not dx11 and using ffxiv minion instead of 32

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Yes, not using them while running the bot.

*Are you running any Bot addons? Latty Questing and stock grind and stock assist

This is due to the 32bit limitations of ffxiv. Try out the 64bit and you won't have any more crashes :D
(03-18-2017, 08:20 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(03-18-2017, 06:37 AM)Audax Wrote:  When I bot with assisted play I will crash after three hours of playing. Botting via grinding/questing will crash within 30 minutes to an hour. I manage to still hear the game and it sounds like its botting, but the screen is frozen and I can't see whats going on. 

* What OS are you running? Win 10 x64 Running bot via FFXIV.exe not dx11 and using ffxiv minion instead of 32

This is due to the 32bit limitations of ffxiv. Try out the 64bit and you won't have any more crashes :D
Thanks for the reply! I'll make sure to get back to you if the problem consist. :)