Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Crafting x64 Bit Profile Bug?
The steps are reversed for me, and if a condition is set, even when it is met, the logs say condition is not met

edit1:  i added a few extra debug lines in the ffxiv_skillmgr.lua

line #2837 local translatedCondition = GetStringKey(synth.description) is not returning the synth condition, its blank

[Image: ok1dG8z.jpg]
(03-30-2017, 06:44 PM)Powder Wrote:  The api is there to do this in x64.

Looking forward for it Powder, really do! ThumbsUp

And thanks again guys for your work!
Hi,

I rarely post but from reading people are still having issues with the Crafting bot. I am not to well versed with the coding etc. but I am have the same issue when using crafting in 64bit. I select the profile to use and item to craft but the bot just sits there. Is there a prerequisite I am not fulfilling?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Egg
I had the same issue after copying all my x32 crafting skill profiles to the x64 folder. I wound up opening all of them in Textpad and then doing an "all documents" search and replace for the various min and max keys. It only took a few minutes to change all the files. Basically replaced all ...min with ...newmax, then replaced all ...max with ...min and finally all ...newmax with ...max (replace ... with whatever the characters are before min and max, i.e. stepmin, controlmin, cpmax, etc...). I also added the section for classes to all of the files, since I had them all open, anyway. One thing that I don't get is the setting for Consecutive Use because when I have it selected it acts exactly like Single Use. The only way I could get the bot to do multiple touches and synths of the same type was to make sure both of those were unchecked.
(04-07-2017, 10:24 PM)tadeus Wrote:  I had the same issue after copying all my x32 crafting skill profiles to the x64 folder.  I wound up opening all of them in Textpad and then doing an "all documents" search and replace for the various min and max keys.  It only took a few minutes to changed all the files.  Basically replaced all ...min with ...newmax, then replaced all ...max with ...min and finally all ...newmax with ...max  (replace ... with whatever the characters are before min and max, i.e. stepmin, controlmin, cpmax, etc...).  I also added the section for classes to all of the files, since I had them all open, anyway.  One thing that I don't get is the setting for Consecutive Use because when I have it selected it acts exactly like Single Use.  The only way I could get the bot to do multiple touches and synths of the same type was to make sure both of those were unchecked.

I am a total noob when it comes to messing with the profiles. Is there anyway you could post a snapshot of those changes u did in note pad?
(04-07-2017, 10:42 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 10:24 PM)tadeus Wrote:  I had the same issue after copying all my x32 crafting skill profiles to the x64 folder.  I wound up opening all of them in Textpad and then doing an "all documents" search and replace for the various min and max keys.  It only took a few minutes to changed all the files.  Basically replaced all ...min with ...newmax, then replaced all ...max with ...min and finally all ...newmax with ...max  (replace ... with whatever the characters are before min and max, i.e. stepmin, controlmin, cpmax, etc...).  I also added the section for classes to all of the files, since I had them all open, anyway.  One thing that I don't get is the setting for Consecutive Use because when I have it selected it acts exactly like Single Use.  The only way I could get the bot to do multiple touches and synths of the same type was to make sure both of those were unchecked.

I am a total noob when it comes to messing with the profiles. Is there anyway you could post a snapshot of those changes u did in note pad?

Notepad doesn't have the ability to make changes to multiple files at once, you will need to use a more sophisticated text editor.  I use Textpad.  It's really very simple.  First make a backup of all the files you are going to modify, just in case things go wonky.  With Textpad open, click File->Open, browse to the Skill Profiles folder and select all of your crafting profiles with normal windows selection capabilities, shift+click to select a range or ctrl+click to select individual files.  Once you have selected all the files click the Open button.  You should see that you now have multiple files open at the same time in Textpad.  Now, click Search->Replace.  In the dialog Find what edit box type stepmin, in the Replace with edit box type stepnewmax, in Scope select All documents then click Replace All.  Next change Find what to stepmax and Replace with to stepmin, cilck Replace All, and finally change Find what to stepnewmax and Replace with to stepmax, click Replace All.  That will swap all the stepmin and stepmax.  If you need to do others, just follow the same process but replace step with the other name, i.e. controlmin, controlnewmax, controlmax.  Once you're done making changes click File->Save All and you're done.

If this is still too difficult for you, you can send me a zip file containing all your crafting profiles and I'll fix them up for you. There is a catch, though. The next time you see me at the pub, you owe me a pint ;)
Any word on getting the condition settings in crafting profiles working? or is it just me thats having the problem?

So I actually did as you said and it worked at first but the more I changed the more I messed up. I have attached the profiles if you are willing to share your insights. These are not my profiles another member created these once.

Attached Files
.zip   crafting profiles.zip (Size: 17.57 KB / Downloads: 9)
(04-10-2017, 10:15 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  

So I actually did as you said and it worked at first but the more I changed the more I messed up. I have attached the profiles if you are willing to share your insights. These are not my profiles another member created these once.

I started looking at your skill profiles.  It seems that they have been partially modified.  Did you make a backup copy of the original files or have a copy of them in the 32bit minion folder?  Without knowing what you have already changed, I can't safely change them.  If you upload the original files it will be much easier.
Don't forget to run off "Single Use" for every step.
(04-10-2017, 01:07 AM)rm223a100 Wrote:  Any word on getting the condition settings in crafting profiles working?  or is it just me thats having the problem?

You are not the only one witnessing this behavior.  It is broken.  I'm patiently waiting for the devs to fix it.