Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Crafting x64 Bit Profile Bug?
(04-11-2017, 05:25 PM)tadeus Wrote:  
(04-10-2017, 10:15 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 10:42 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 10:24 PM)tadeus Wrote:  I had the same issue after copying all my x32 crafting skill profiles to the x64 folder.  I wound up opening all of them in Textpad and then doing an "all documents" search and replace for the various min and max keys.  It only took a few minutes to changed all the files.  Basically replaced all ...min with ...newmax, then replaced all ...max with ...min and finally all ...newmax with ...max  (replace ... with whatever the characters are before min and max, i.e. stepmin, controlmin, cpmax, etc...).  I also added the section for classes to all of the files, since I had them all open, anyway.  One thing that I don't get is the setting for Consecutive Use because when I have it selected it acts exactly like Single Use.  The only way I could get the bot to do multiple touches and synths of the same type was to make sure both of those were unchecked.

I am a total noob when it comes to messing with the profiles. Is there anyway you could post a snapshot of those changes u did in note pad?

So I actually did as you said and it worked at first but the more I changed the more I messed up. I have attached the profiles if you are willing to share your insights. These are not my profiles another member created these once.

I started looking at your skill profiles.  It seems that they have been partially modified.  Did you make a backup copy of the original files or have a copy of them in the 32bit minion folder?  Without knowing what you have already changed, I can't safely change them.  If you upload the original files it will be much easier.
Don't forget to run off "Single Use" for every step.
Here is the 32 bit if all fails maybe I can just recreate the who lua in the 64bit window. Thanks for helping me out.

Attached Files
.zip   32bit.zip (Size: 20.21 KB / Downloads: 8)
(04-11-2017, 09:57 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 10:42 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 10:24 PM)tadeus Wrote:  I had the same issue after copying all my x32 crafting skill profiles to the x64 folder.  I wound up opening all of them in Textpad and then doing an "all documents" search and replace for the various min and max keys.  It only took a few minutes to changed all the files.  Basically replaced all ...min with ...newmax, then replaced all ...max with ...min and finally all ...newmax with ...max  (replace ... with whatever the characters are before min and max, i.e. stepmin, controlmin, cpmax, etc...).  I also added the section for classes to all of the files, since I had them all open, anyway.  One thing that I don't get is the setting for Consecutive Use because when I have it selected it acts exactly like Single Use.  The only way I could get the bot to do multiple touches and synths of the same type was to make sure both of those were unchecked.

I am a total noob when it comes to messing with the profiles. Is there anyway you could post a snapshot of those changes u did in note pad?

So I actually did as you said and it worked at first but the more I changed the more I messed up. I have attached the profiles if you are willing to share your insights. These are not my profiles another member created these once.

I started looking at your skill profiles.  It seems that they have been partially modified.  Did you make a backup copy of the original files or have a copy of them in the 32bit minion folder?  Without knowing what you have already changed, I can't safely change them.  If you upload the original files it will be much easier.
Here is the 32 bit if all fails maybe I can just recreate the who lua in the 64bit window. Thanks for helping me out.

I've converted your files.  I threw a program together really quick so you can convert any other profiles.  If you use the program I recommend that you copy the profiles to their own folder and use that folder in the program.  You can preview the changes in the memo fields.  When you click Convert all files, it will create new files with _fixed added at the end of the original file name.

.zip   32bit.zip (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 30)
(04-12-2017, 12:38 AM)tadeus Wrote:  
(04-11-2017, 09:57 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  
(04-07-2017, 10:42 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  I am a total noob when it comes to messing with the profiles. Is there anyway you could post a snapshot of those changes u did in note pad?

I've converted your files.  I threw a program together really quick so you can convert any other profiles.  If you use the program I recommend that you copy the profiles to their own folder and use that folder in the program.  You can preview the changes in the memo fields.  When you click Convert all files, it will create new files with _fixed added at the end of the original file name.

Thank you so much for helping me out. I think I have to make a few minor changes but I get a better understanding on how to do it now. Thanks Happy
(04-12-2017, 08:04 PM)derwolf24 Wrote:  Thank you so much for helping me out. I think I have to make a few minor changes but I get a better understanding on how to do it now. Thanks Happy

If you give me the details of what changes you make, I can modify the program to make them, also.
Are condition settings in crafting profiles working?

And, are the symbols Step > & Step < still inverted from the x32 version? If they still are, is this problem gonna get fixed?  

If no, does anyone know an easy way to change all my x32 profiles for x64, than doing it manually, because i have many profiles!

Thanks! :)
Is the collactalbe function working right now?

Please someone test it - http://www.mmominion.com/thread-15973-po...#pid153288 i am not sure that the precise touch is useing right. CP>= for example 245 CP<0?
(04-19-2017, 04:35 PM)Gseeker Wrote:  Are condition settings in crafting profiles working?

And, are the symbols Step > & Step < still inverted from the x32 version? If they still are, is this problem gonna get fixed?  

If no, does anyone know an easy way to change all my x32 profiles for x64, than doing it manually, because i have many profiles!

Thanks! :)

I also would like to know if Conditionals is something they plan to fix cause at the moment most profiles seem to follow a step by step order and ignore most conditionals.